★ 5 ★

Jimin and Jungkook sit on the bench under the archway filled with flowers. Jimin was playing with his fingers, again he has no idea what to talk about. In his mind, he's having a mental battle on what he should and shouldn't say. Right when he thought about maybe asking how old the Alpha is, Jimin heard a little sniffle coming from Jungkook. The Alpha's scent went a little sour. Jimin wasn't the only one feeling sad.

"A-Are you okay?" Jimin asked staring at him wide eyed

"I'm sorry... I'm probably so boring." Jungkook said looking down at his lap with the two small gifts "You probably don't want to talk to me either huh?"

Jimin was confused "No one... wanted to talk to you?"

Jungkook gave a sad smile "No...I did talk to a few Omega's throughout the day. But, then they all were disgusted when I told them where I was from so...yeah... they're all avoiding me"

Jimin frowns. His heart hurt for Jungkook. He understood what it felt like to be an outcast. He never would've thought a handsome Alpha like Jungkook would be having a hard time.

"Well...where are you from?"

It took a while for Jungkook to answer. He just looked out in the distance watching the other festival goers having fun. Jimin felt his heart race a bit as he admired Jungkook's side profile. His hair was longish as it reached his neck and covered some of his face. His skin was fair and smooth. He did have a little scar on his cheek. He also had a couple small moles as well. His lips weren't too plump but still red and kissable. His body build was amazing too. He looked very strong. There was a slight view of his well built chest since his shirt was slightly a v-neck.

Jungkook shakes his head "It probably doesn't matter. You're gonna run away too"

"Thats not true!" Jimin practically shouts surprising Jungkook "I-I mean I didn't mean to shout... but yeah anyways..... You shouldn't be afraid to tell me. Unless, you're an alien from outer space then maybe I-I'll run away" Jimin awkwardly laughs

Jungkook chuckles at Jimin's attempt to joke "Well thank Luna that I'm not an alien. I'm actually....I'm actually from.... Red Village" he mumbles the last part

Jungkook expected Jimin to look at him in disgust like the others. But, Jimin wasn't fazed as much. Instead, he was more curious.

"R-Red village? Wow....you're such a long way from home. I honestly don't know much about that place"

"Yeah many people don't. It's probably better off that way" Jungkook said satisfied Jimin hasn't ran away yet "My whole life, I've dreamed about finding my mate here at the mating festival. Had no idea it would be a tough crowd though" Jungkook said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Jimin hesitantly reached out his hand to put it on a Jungkook's shoulder "Don't be sad, I don't care about where you're from. It's about having a good time after all" Jimin said giving this Alpha a reassuring smile. Thankfully Jimin wasn't shy around Jungkook. Maybe it was because the Alpha did not try hard to stand out. Or maybe it was because they both could relate with other feeling like outcast.

Jungkook smiles and admired Jimin. It felt like everything was in slow motion. His heart was pounding fast. His wolf suddenly screamed at him from within. This omega was definitely the one. "I noticed you looked sad earlier too...what happened?" he asked softly

Jimin bites his plump bottom lip thinking about how nervous he was the whole time "I-I...I get pretty nervous when I do things like this. You see...I'm not really the most sociable person in the world. It took a lot for me to even participate in the festival this year. My two best friends convinced me"