★ 17 ★

HAPPY KIM TAEHYUNG DAY!

this chapter is very long and I struggled a bit so please excuse any mistakes

this chapter is very long and I struggled a bit so please excuse any mistakes. One day I promise to edit my stories 🥴

now, I must finish this story before January 1st 2023 lol

______________________________

Nearing closer to Yellow Village the three lovers were nearly restless. Even though they kept making promises to not stop in every village they enter, the three lovers knew that there would be a pit stop in this village as well.

Taehyung was sipping on some win that was stored in the limo's mini fridge. Jazz music played in the background as he enjoyed his alcoholic beverage. Jimin was teaching Jungkook how to play some hand held game that was also stored in the Limo as extra entertainment.

"we're getting closer now" Taehyung said

Jimin looked away from the game screen and looks outside the window. The difference in scenary was not much different than the green village. There were still mountains, large fields of grass, and flower fields. Jimin cocks his head to the side curious as to how Taehyung knew that hey were getting close.

"How do you know we're getting close?" He ask

Taehyung points outside the window "I can see the lights and buildings in the distance, its been a few hour since we last saw it after all"

Jimin looks out the window and in the distance he definitely could see lights and random buildings in the distance.

"Dammit!" Jungkook shouts at the gaming device. The game made a sad sound indicating that Jungkook lost

Jimin laughs "Don't worry Kookie you can get better with some practice"

"I hope we don't run into any issues in this village. According to my father weird events have been happening the closer we get to Red Village" Taehyung says looking at recent messages his father texted him

Jimin gulps feeling nervous all of a sudden "W-What's he saying?"

"Just the crime rates have been going on and reports of possible spies from The Moon Kingdom have infiltrated Bangtan Kingdom"

Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief "There's no way the military guards the boarder night and day. They literally investigate and kill anything on sight if it is too close to the boarder"

Jimin looks at Jungkook wide eyed in fear "D-Do they really? I hope they don't mistake us for spies"

Taehyung waves off Jimin's concern "You don't need to worry little Omega, the boarded wall between the two Kingdom's and where the wolves of Red Village live are quite far from each other. Isn't that right Jungkook?"