★ 13 ★

I would've updated sooner but I saw Ateez for their two day concerts. It was a blast!

Anyways, enjoy this long chapter 💜

_______________________________

The three continue their journey to the next village. They were nearly close to entering the Blue Village. Jimin was excited about this being that his two best friends, Yoongi and his mate Seokjin lived in this village. It was originally home to Seokjin. But, he was an Alpha that traveled to Purple Village to find his mate at the mating festival. When he found his best friend Yoongi, he moved Yoongi back to his home village.

Blue Village was a busy village filled with the best fisherman and beaches anyone can find in the Kingdom. It boarders the ocean area hence why it's the Blue Village. There's many piers around and also boat import from other kingdoms would come into this Village. Jimin was hoping that he can see his friends and enjoy the beach for a while.

"I'm so excited to be here!" Jimin said looking out the window to see a view the ocean by the cliff side

"Why?" Taehyung asked picking at his nails and his legs crossed arrogantly in his seat

"My friends, Yoongi and Seokjin live here! Maybe we can...we can all stop at their house?" Jimin asked shyly

Suddenly there was a groan on the other side of the Limo. Jeon Jungkook is laying down looking weak and slightly sweating. He was sick ever since he was discharged from the hospital. The Alpha was completely fine when he got out and was cleared by doctors, but then suddenly started getting sick about five hours into the road trip.

"I mean look, Kookie needs some proper rest. Maybe he should've stayed in the hospital longer?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung and then Jungkook concerned

Taehyung groans "This damn road trip is already getting dragged out longer than it needs to be. I mean like...we're only 
on the second Village and a whole day has passed"

Jimin moves over to Jungkook and puts a hand on his sweating forehead while the Alpha growls from pain "Yeah but, what if something is seriously wrong with him Tae?"

Suddenly Jungkooks eyes opens and his pupils were like a golden color. He stares up at Jimin and his breathing starts to hitch. Taehyung notices this and pulls Jimin away from Jungkook, grabbing him by his wrist.

"Ah! Tae what are you doing!" Jimin shouts from the sudden pull. He was now on the other side of the Limo with Taehyung and was practically on his lap

"Protecting you. I think I know what's wrong with Jungkook." Taehyung said glaring at the Alpha on the other side of the Limo

"W-Whats wrong? Y-You're scaring me" Jimin said with his eyes big in fear

"Jungkook is going into Rut. So I guess you're right. We should stop at your friends house" Taehyung then sighs for the millionth time "It would be dangerous to travel with an Alpha in Rut. I suppose whatever drug they had in his body triggered it"

"Oh poor Kookie...I wish to take away his pain" Jimin pouts

Taehyung then glares at Jimin "You want to...to...relieve him?"

Jimin blushes "I-I...well, that's not what I meant. I just wish for his pain to be gone in general. But...he will be my Alpha too so I-I'm not opposed to the idea o-of relieving him"