★ 9 ★

The driver pulled up at Taehyung's family mansion. Jimin's heart was pounding through his chest. Every Omega receives training for how to impress their future in laws. It was sort of like an etiquette class so that Omegas were prepared to meet their alphas families and continue to be 'appealing' in a way. But, Jimin was nervous no matter how much training he received for this moment.

Taehyung's parents were literally second in command for the entire pack. Taehyung's father is the Head Alpha's right hand man. His mother was in charge of treasury. Jimin needed to impress one of the most powerful politicians in the world. So as he stared at the mansion still not moving a muscle, Jungkook tries to get his attention.

"Jimin...are you okay?" Jungkook asked softly

Taehyung was already out the car since the car has stopped about two minutes ago. Jimin snapped out of his daze and looked up Jungkook with a nervous smile.

"Y-Yes I was just nervous...I mean I trained most of my life for these type of events but it's still nerve wracking. Especially with our unique situation haha" Jimin then cleared his throat

"Yeah that's understandable. You want to know a secret?" Jungkook said getting closer to Jimin and the Omega nods his head "I know i'm an Alpha and I shouldn't be like this but...i'm nervous too...p-probably more than you"

Jimin pulls away looking at Jungkook somberly "Yeah I guess you have it worse than me being another Alpha"

Jungkook shakes his head "No one has it any worse, let's just say we're both equally nervous" he then chuckles "but don't worry, i'll hold your hand when you need me too"

Jimin smiles at Jungkooks sweetness. Jungkook was literally so perfect. He was literally so romantic and considerate. Jimin figures Jungkook was such a gentleman became he came from humble beginnings. It is his first time meeting someone from the Red Village and Jimin was impressed the most by Jungkook.

They were interrupted by a hand hitting the car window. Taehyung was slightly glaring at them, waiting for them to get out the car. Jungkook and Jimin laughed a little and made their way out of the car. Taehyung didn't want to admit it but he was curious as to what was happening in the car. He didn't want to be left out.

"Alright Jimin in the middle and Jungkook on the other side" Taehyung ordered

It irked Jungkook's inner Alpha to be ordered around by Taehyung but he did what was told anyways. This wasn't his home afterall and Taehyung's parents were important wolves to the pack. Taehyung would know what his parents would want more than Jungkook would. So he walked on the other side next to Jimin and Taehyung on the opposite. Basically Jimin was in the middle of the two Alphas.

The mansion doors opened for them once they got close to the door. Jungkook doesn't remember maids opening the door for them earlier on, but he figured that some services were because of Taehyung's parents. The three walked in and the air felt a lot different than before, it was colder. Taehyung brought them to the dining room where Taehyung's parents sat at a large glass luxurious dining table.

The dinning room had large windows on one side of the wall so that you can see the view of the mansions backyard. The room was painted in gray and white colors for trimming. There were various painting on the wall that were quite boring to Jungkook. Just painting of fruits and random shapes. Jungkook never understood the appeal of famous paintings that just looked like a child drew them. Then the corners of the room has various of plants.

Taehyung's parents sat at the dining table. Taehyung's father of course at the end chair. Taehyung's mother was to his right. There was food already served on the table. Jungkooks stomach actually growled as soon as he saw the food. There was a variety of traditional Korean food and side dishes. Jungkook hasn't seen so much food in his life. Jimin was also impressed by the set up but remained his composure since it was in his nature to impress his in laws.