★ 10 ★

Two days have passed since the last conversation about visiting Jung-kook's family. Ever since then, Taehyung hasn't been in the penthouse because he wanted to avoid Jungkook. It was still awkward between the two Alphas. But, yesterday Taehyung took Jimin out on an excursion to some rooftop restaurant and then golfing.

It was definitely the most random and unexpected thing. Jimin had woken up from a nap on the couch while watching television and then he suddenly saw Taehyung standing in front of him, staring. The Omega was indeed scared from his sudden presence and nearly fell off the chair. Taehyung has laughed at him and then causally told Jimin to get dressed and that they're going out.

Jimin did as he was told and it was around 4:00pm when the two started their date. Jimin actually enjoyed his date with Taehyung. He thought the taller would be all grouchy and tense like he had been for the past few days, but he was proven wrong. Taehyung was relaxed and calm during their date. They asked each other questions to get to know each other. Taehyung even taught Jimin how to play golf.

In the back of Jimin's head he did feel bad that Jungkook was left out. But it was also kind of nice to have some private time with a calm Taehyung. He figured that for the time being when they are alone Taehyung was actually going to be nice. This was the only way to get to know the Alpha without some kind of argument ensuing.

When they got back from their date, Jungkook was sitting in the living room. He did look a bit sad but did his best to not show it in his voice when he asked where the two went. Jimin then spent the rest of the night watching movies with Jungkook. He even held his hands while they shared a blanket. Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch, but he woke up in his bed. Someone carried him to his room.

Now it's morning time and the three sat together in the living area drinking coffee or tea. Jimin learned that Taehyung didn't like coffee so he preferred tea instead. Jungkook on the other hand drinks coffee along with Jimin. They were all somewhat silent with each other just listening to the low sound of the television playing the news.

The penthouse has large windows so the natural sunlight filled the giant hotel room. Jimin even opened the patio windows so the birds could be heard chirping away. For once it was actually peaceful. It was also domestic to see everyone with their pajamas and bed hair messy on their pretty heads.

Though Jimin knew this peace wouldn't last long. Taehyung surprisingly called them for a morning meeting in the living room as soon as everyone woke up. Jungkook was surprised over Taehyung's sudden acknowledgment to three of them together.

"We should all leave for Red Village soon...to you know, get this over with" Taehyung said with his deep morning voice

"How are we getting there? We should figure that out first" Jimin said looking at the two Alphas

Jungkook sighs "Bangtan kingdom is a huge Kingdom so it literally took me days to get to purple village by train alone"

Jimin gasped "What? That's insane. Did the train make stops? Why did it take so long?" he said covering his mouth in shock

Jungkook nods his head "Yeah it made stops. Maybe it was my fault though...I did kinda get on an all stop train. I overheard an older woman say during the train ride that their was an express train. But I think that takes nearly the same time..."

Taehyung scoffs "Hell no the train is definitively not an option to getting there. Wether there's an express train or not, I don't want to be surrounded by a whole bunch of other people for a long period of time. I'm sure it's not even that comfortable being all narrow and crowded"