★ 14 ★

I'm sorry if this chapter will make some of you cringe 🥴

please vote 😭😂

_______________________________

Jimin slowly opens the basement door thy leads to Jungkook. It was dark but subconsciously his body knew where to follow the Alphas strings scent. A small part of Jimin wanted to stop and was wondering why all of a sudden his body was on autopilot. At this point he couldn't stop and his body responds to Jungkooks groans.

"Omega...please" Jungkook groans on the pull out bed. His hands reaching out to Jimin slowly walking towards him in the dark. His body was sweaty and he had a major boner

Jimin's eyes looked as if he was soulless. He was in a daze as he got closer to the bed and kneeled on it. "Alpha..." is all Jimin could say

Jungkooks inner wolf snapped and he grabs Jimin bringing him to lay on the bed. He hovers over Jimin and leans down to take a big whiff of the Omegas scent gland. Jimin whimpers as he felt slick producing in between his legs. His head was turned so he can bare his neck to the Alpha.

Jungkook smirks and started to basically rip off Jimin's pajamas (which he borrowed from Yoongi). He then starts to lick Jimin's chest.

"hmmm...I-I-" Jimin started to moan while his back arched at the feeling of the Alphas long soft tongue caressing his belly button up to his chest

"Omega...I need you" Jungkook says in a deep voice and then begins to take off his own boxers. He was already shirtless from how how hot his body was the whole day. He threw his boxers somewhere in the dark room and began to press his lower body onto Jimin's, humping him.

Jimin moans feeling his exposed member and Jungkooks run against each other. He wraps his arms around Jungkooks neck and their breathes intermingle. Jungkook looks deeply into Jimin's eyes and he felt butterflies. To see the beautiful Omega in this state was a whole other level of intimacy.

"Kiss me" Jimin breathes out and soon their lips joined into a feverish kiss Jungkook bring his tongue into Jimin's wet cavern and explores every inch of his mouth. The wet sounds of lip smacking filled the room and also the creak of the pull out bed from Jungkooks continuous humping.

Jungkook moves his hands to Jimin's waist and roughly pushes their hip's together even more. Jimin closes his eyes from the true bliss he was feeling.

"ahh Alpha..yes...yes that feels s-so good" He moans more into Jungkooks ear

Jungkooks eyes went red, his wolf was very happy right now. But before things can escalate even more, the door to the basement creaked open and then closed. The lights turned on and the two paused to see Taehyung standing in front of them glaring with his arms crossed.