"You a little too beefed up homie. She ain't helping you with shit."

This girl.

"Gimme my phone." I snatched it off her ear and walked away. "Hello?"

"Hey Nic...it's Trey."

"Oh....wassup?" I started going downstairs to the kitchen. Confused on why he's calling me, but ok. Haven't spoke to him since before I had Gisé. Way before. She'll be one in a little bit.

"So....I know you're a lawyer and stuff..I'm in some shit and need the best."

"Ok....What type of shit Trey? That'll determine a whole lot. I'm not doing a lot for you."

"That's understandable. I need you. It's not outrageous but it's....it's bad."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter. He's yet to say what it is. I'm about to hang up.

"Please tell me what it is Trey."

"It's really dumb but like-"

"Trey!"

"Alright...It's a domestic violence case."

I just shook my head. What in the fuck? Not even that surprised though.

"Who ass did you beat?"

"I only did it cause she was hitting me. You know i'm not even like that."

"I hear you..." I looked around and saw Bey walking in the kitchen. She didn't look happy but I really don't care. I'm not focused on her right now, she's been annoying me all morning. "So let's talk prices."

"Oh I gotchu on that. I just wanted to put it in your head. I'm finna take care of something and we can talk about this later."

"How you gon give me the rules? Nigga i'm the lawyer." I chuckled and started pulling the strings on my shorts. I'm supposed to be getting ready to go. Damn.

"Well my bad lil girl. What else you wanna know? Anything I need to do?"

"Nah i'm just fucking with you.....What you been up to? It's been a minute." I looked up at Bey as she stood in front of me. My first instinct was to wrap my legs around her. She started rubbing my inner thighs while staring at me.

"Shiiitt. Getting back on my feet really. It's been cool though. I'm back where I was before."

"That's great...I'm sorry for what happened again."

Bey punched my thigh and I grabbed her arm. She's doing too much.

"Hang up Onika."

"Ouch! Bey ok." I grabbed her fist when she was about to hit again. Jesus.

"Trey i'll call you back."

"Everything good?"

"Yes- bye Trey. Beyoncé please."

"What he want?"

"A lawyer."

"You not doing it."

"Why not- Stop!" She kept trying to grab me but I was swatting her hand away each time. Damn. I got off the counter and stared at her. "You do too much!" I punched her and ran. Of course she started chasing me.

I'm not in the mood to play with her ass. She need to leave me the fuck alone.

"Stop playing! Where my baby at?" I pushed her back. Damn I can't even keep running like that. Need to chill out for real. She picked me up by my waist and walked upstairs. This girl always finding a way to make things on the good side. I'm still mad at her. "Ok now put me down and get my baby so I can go."