🐍Rush🐍

"What are you doing here??" I say panicked and head to chan on the floor, groaning and still bleeding a lot.

"I recognized you...at the store"

It sent chills down my spine, he really did know me better then anyone.

"You shouldn't have come here Minho."

"That monster is keeping you hostage!"

"No! We made a d-deal and-"

"Don't tell me I'm too late...jisung you know this isn't right." He paused for a moment and pulled me up from the ground. "He took you here. He kidnapped you jisung."

"He's not who you think he is! I swear it, he's nice and caring-"

"Stockholm syndrome...have you ever heard of it?"

"This isn't it. I am not sick"

"I just offered you a way out and you're not leaving, come with me."

"No."

he sighs and looks at me for a brief moment before hugging me, close and intimately. It felt so strange to get this affection again, to feel him on my skin. It was dangerous.

Chan started to wake up on the floor and got up on his elbows calmly, looking up.

Minho immediately separated and kicked him in the stomach.

"Don't hurt him!!" He push him off angrily and realize what I'm doing, who I'm protecting.

"He hurt you, so I'm going to make him pay." He goes to move again but I block his way.

"He never hurt me." The air freezes around all of us. "He didn't use me, he fed me nicely and gave me clear clothes. He let me eat what I pleased and I could walk around the house freely...believe me when I tell you he's not who you think he is"

Chan finally got up and placed a tissue on the bleeding part of his head, where a streak of his blond hair was now red.

"The video I saw..."

"Staged. It was my idea."

And all of that comes up to one big question.

"Why...?" He furrows his eyebrows desperately, searching for answers.

"Here...I can get over my addiction...I'm happier and healthier. In exchange, we raise money for his little sister"

"Bullshit."

"Look for yourself" chan finally speaks and gets up, going towards the door where she laid. He nudged it opened and Minho peaked inside to see. "So I suggest you drop the bat, then we can talk"

Minho still holds it in his hands and relaxes his grip.

"This is illegal jisung" Minho adds.

"So is going into someone else's home and hitting them over the head..." chan sneakily said, still a neutral face on. He then put a damp towel on his head and went closer to me, watching me as if he watched if Minho had hurt me.

"Im staying here Minho, and you cannot go to the police"

"I'm still going to the police." He was about to walk away when I held his arm gently and took him towards me. I have him my sweet eyes and fake tears, leaning over his shoulder.

"Please..." I tear up and bite my lip, while Chan watches me attentively. "You can't sell us out, I'll get into so much trouble...you know I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a good reason...please Minho" I cup his face, manipulation 101.