🐍Kiss🐍

.Jisung's pov.

We had gone to sit on the couch holding our hot chocolate mugs and went down calmly.

"So you posted the video last night?" I say first.

"Before you left yes...figured we had a deal to complete after all."

"Have you seen anyone offer money?"

"It's too early to tell...it's only 6 in the morning you know"

"Right..." I play with my cup and tilt the glass, avoiding his eyes.

"Thank you jisung..."

"For what?" I finally look up and smile at him, drinking from my cup.

"For coming back...thank you, you're saving me" I see his pretty smile form and he lays back like it was nothing, his blond hair swept back and slightly curled.

"I mean if you really wanted the money, you'd make an amazing stripper"

He slightly covers his mouth to laugh and not spill his drink out.

"Oh would I now?" he put his hair and swept it behind his ear. "You'd see me walking in heels? Getting tips?"

"Hell yeah, you'd be the star" I can't help but smile, widely might I add. I get up and walk to a metal pole that held the house, looking similar to the ones you'd see in bars. "You'd spin around and look into the customers eyes, fierce to take what you want."

I spin around the pole jokingly and walk to him.

"You'd make them want you like you were the last person alive...the prettiest" I smirk and he smiles sweetly.

"It sounds like something you would do"

"Well that was my tactic before, you know, to get men to do what ever I tell them."

"So you went on sexual drive?"

"Yes, men can be dogs sometimes...they'd do anything to bone, pun intended"

"Then what would you do to...seduce someone like me...?" He asks in confidence and I hold my smile calmly.

"You're asking how I would flirt with an asexual?"

"Yes. I mean, you always bring them in with sex, but what if you want an actual conversation with someone?"

I go to him and search in my own mind, I've never thought of it.

"Can I demonstrate?"

This is going to be sweet.

"On what...?"

"You of course"

Before he really has time to answer, I sit next to him, really close and lay a hand on his chest, looking into his eyes.

"I'd..get really close like this and look into his eyes"  I smile and lay my head rest on his shoulder. "I'd ask them to play video games with me...to cook food with me...to watch a movie, or even to go out on the roof to smoke a bit"

"But, that's not flirting, that's normal things we do together..." he looks at me clueless and when I raise my head, we're really close.

"Yeah I guess it is..." my smile sort of drops and I pull away, holding my knees onto my chest and biting my lip. "And what would you do? If you wanted to flirt with someone you really like?" I ask because I simply didn't know what to add more.

"I think I'd cook them breakfast every morning, I'd sing them to sleep. If we got into a fight I'd go very quiet, because I get really nervous..." I watch him avoid my eyes and nervously play with his shirt. "I guess I'd like to stay with them at night and watch movie until our eyes turn red...to always be there when they are not feeling good..."

"Chan...?"

He still refuses to look at me, out of pure guilt.

"Jisung i-"

"Chan look at me.." i takes his chin and turn his beautiful eyes towards me. I play with his hair and nudge myself closer, smiling at him. I let myself get a little bit closer and he doesn't move away.

We look into each other's eyes for a while before he lets his hand slowly go around my neck and to the back of my head, grabbing a few strands.

It takes a few split seconds before we both grab each other and finally kiss. I feel my heart beat quicker and my whole body go on fire. His lips are soft, god how they feel good. I moan against his lips and get onto his lap. It has been so long since I've felt anything remotely close to this.

I feel his hands wrap around my waist, feels like they are melting to my skin.

We split apart and gush for air, both looking at each other.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked, desperate.

I throw myself at him and wrap my arms around his shoulders while we kiss sweetly. It wasn't like any other kiss I had had. This was sweet and kind, so loving.

I barely understand the actual reason I am here, he took me here, yet I want to forget. I only want to remember this when he leaves, this exact moment. 

He pulls away to look into my eyes.

"We shouldn't-" chan debates, he's still resisting.

"If you don't want to. Then stop me." I stare at him and he pulls me back down. My chest felt so warm then, this was new, all of this.

"You're soft" he said with a red face, he's done nothing sexual, only passionate kisses and soft caresses on my body. And now this, calling me 'soft' after hovering over my skin like porcelaine.

He tasted like cherries, I don't know if it was a product he uses, but I could kiss him all night. The best part are his eyes, how they look at me now that his guard is dropped. He's soft and observant.

"I cannot give you what you want jisung..."

"I never said I wanted anything" I kiss him again and again, because it feels too good.

"But you'll want more-"

"Right now all I want is another kiss"

We roll over on the couch and he lays on top of me, making my legs naturally go either side of him. I moan lowly and bite his lip, to which he quickly smiled into.

"Jisung-"

"Yeah?"

"This Will not go farther, I cannot please you..."

"I'm aware we won't go farther..."

"Then what do you get out of this?" He asked, his heart beating out of his chest, I could feel it against mine.

"I'm assuming the same as you...can you feel it too?" I say with a smile and completely out of breath.

"My heart racing? I feel a lot more then that"

I chuckle and toss his blond hair out of his face.

"Do we just..go to sleep now?"

"How about" he starts. "One more kiss".