🐍Blondie🐍

Chan's pov.

I wake up with jisung snuggled to my right side, hugging me dearly. As I am remembering the night before, I blush easily and look towards him.

We had kissed.

And I allowed myself to let it happen, even if I had sworn myself I wouldn't do anything. But he was harder to resist then I thought, if we had met differently he would have me wrapped around his finger. 

It felt good, of course it did. Yet, I cannot help but feel guilty, did I trick him into falling for me? After keeping him away from people for so long?

He sighs on my shoulder, he's so beautiful when he sleeps, how did I ever deserve this? I let myself bend down to him and kiss his cheek softly.

He smiles.

"Goodmorning" he says in a raspier voice, placing his fingers on my chest and closing his eyes again. "I'm happy to see you're not overthinking this..."

"I'm trying not to..." he pulls away to finally look at me and I feel my heart melt.

"Do you regret...what we did?" he takes two fingers and taps them on my chest.

"No...not when it felt as good as it did"

"Would you do it again then...?" He asked in a low voice, avoiding my gaze.

"You're asking if I would kiss you again?"

"Yes."

"Jisung...this is really complicated"

"What's so complicated?" He stands on his arms and half his shirt falls down his shoulder.

"I've just experienced something amazing, and I have to leave it all behind soon."

"You don't have to leave." He says quickly.

"Jisung-"

"No Im serious! I can just tell the police I asked to be here, I-I know it can work-"

"The video...they know you're a hostage somewhere. Once I get the money and I know that my sister is safe in a good hospital, I'm gone jisung" I see the disappointment in his eyes, but I knew he already knew what I was explaining. "So yes, i can kiss you, but won't it hurt more in the end?"

"The end huh?" He questions. "So when you leave...you're never coming back, you weren't kidding"

"I can't come back. For my sister's sake, for yours..."

"Then let me come with you" he grabs my shirt and pulls me into a hug, soft and easy.

"You know I can't do that...they'd come after you and I'd be a wanted criminal. This is not going to end well no matter what we do"

"Chan...I don't want...to go back"

"Don't want to go home?"

"To my old life, to being miserable and used for my addiction. I'm still hurt, I need a lot of healing, but you make it all the more bearable. I know it's crazy because I've known you for 2 weeks but..."

"It feels like longer..."

"We could make it longer if you let me stay with you..."

"You know I can't..." I get up from bed and let my feet touch the ground, but I still stay seated. I hear him behind me, moving in the bed roughly. He comes to me and wraps his arms around my waist, he's so warm. "Besides...we don't even know what this is...it happened in the blink of an eye, we should think about it before doing anything"

"Mmh" he mumbled while giving a kiss in my back, which sent an unimaginable amount of chills down my spine. "I can give you time..."

"Don't you need time to think?"

"No, my mind is made up...I know what I want" he leans on my shoulder and kisses my cheek sweetly.

"I admire your recklessness" I chuckle and feel his smile on my shoulder.

"And I'll respect that you need time" he gets off the bed and walks to the door, a flirty look on his face already. I notice he's now in my shirt and that he 'forgot' to put pants on. He leans on the doorway and smile.

"You look beautiful..." I speak finally and he nods, looking me up and down.

"You don't look bad yourself..." he already had my heart in knots. "Now come on, I'm hungry, don't keep me waiting...baby" he says and laughs when he sees my face brighten up with red. He runs away like it was nothing but I couldn't move.

He just had to call me...baby.

I was about to run after him but my phone buzzed loudly on my desk. I pick it up and widen my eyes at the screen.

There was an offering for Jisung's safe return.

It was 20 000$.

<3

Jisung's pov.

I went downstairs with a huge smile on my face, how long has it been since I've felt so good? I hope we don't get the offering anytime soon...

Last night we had gone to his room and cuddled into bed, along with a couple of kisses. I don't know why it took us that long to do it, guess yesterday was just right.

He comes downstairs after a few minutes and goes to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pancakes sound amazing right now" I go to him and watch him smirk.

"I'll see if we have everything" he said and I follow him to the cabinets to check. I go to the refrigerator and bend down to look if we still had milk.

"We've got milk" I say and turn to see chan with a blush spread on his face. I tilt my head confused and look down. The shirt was lifted since a bent down, which meant he could see me in my underwear. I didn't care, but he sure seemed like it bothered him.

"You okay there?" I chuckled and handed him the ingredients, to which he just nodded and took.

"Y-yeah I'm all good"

"So we've got all the ingredients?"

"Actually, we're out of sugar, I'll have to run at the store very quickly" he says and grabs his keys and shoes.

"Can I come with you?"

"What?!"

"I want to go outside a bit, I'll put on sunglasses, a mask and a hood"

"You're crazy" he chuckles, thinking i was joking.

"So should I take some bags or?"

He looks at me and sighs.

"There's no way you're not coming with me right?"

"Yeah so might as well get walking now" I smile and go to him, taking his hand and putting the hood above my head.

"No speaking, no acting out, no-"

I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Let's go already"