🐍Queen of the stone age🐍

I opened my eyes.

It was bright everywhere, the sun reflected on white walls of the room and right into my eyes. I raised from where I was, it was surprisingly comfortable, clean and soft. I was in a bed, that wasn't mine.

Now on a regular day it wouldn't be very surprising...but now that I remember what happened last night, I'm not sure it's normal.

I hear birds singing and look around the room. It was...cozy? Soft? Neatly cleaned? Where was I? Did I dream?

I get up and walk around, going straight to the door and trying to open it.

Locked.

Fuck me.

I sigh and look around, but before I have time to see if I can go in the window, the door starts to turn on it's own. I look straight at it and starts to picture the monster on the other side.

Someone took me here last night. Someone is keeping me here right now, and that one person is on the other side of that door.

He must be ugly, a fucking idiot, no manners, old with unhealthy habits. I start to curse at him in my mind.

The door opens and I'm met with a man...

He was just so...beautiful...

I hold my tongue and watch him move. Was he the same one as yesterday? I didn't see his face.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked calmly. He had platinum blond hair, curled. He was wearing normal clothes and his coffee brown eyes stared at mine.

I didn't answer.

"Figured you wouldn't talk much, here" he set down a plate with a bunch of food on it and clean clothes right next to it. "Get dressed and I'll activate the camera when you're done." He spoke and I just stood there. I couldn't speak, couldn't move.

He took one last look at me and closed the door, that's when I noticed the camera on the other corner of the room get deactivated.

I look at the plate confused.

What does he fucking want?

I take the clothes and was about to thrown them across the room when it happened again, it smelled amazing.

I put it against my nose and moaned just by doing so. I craved this like I craved air around me, but this one felt better. I look at the pants and do the same, fuck, I couldn't stop for even a second.

Without a doubt in my mind I change into the new clothes and crash on the bed, completely indulged into this intoxicated mess I'm in.

A knock on the door happens again and I stand up, red cheeks and pure eyes.

"Can I come in...?"

I hum in response and the door opens again. I stay on the bed, staring at him.

How was he so calm? So nice? And why the fuck did it all smell so good?

"Are you scarred?" He asked, but stayed neutral.

"I'm fine."

"We've barely spoken, yet everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie..."

I start to feel the urge again, it hurts more then usual, and I can't do anything about it. I need touch, I don't care what it is but I need it now.

"Are you going to...hurt me...?" My voice almost crack because I know deep down I wouldn't even fight back, it's horrible to be this way. He's the only one that is close, i need something.