49

-Kiara's Pov-

I can't describe the pain I was over the last few days

I can't describe the pain I was over the last few days. I wanted to die so badly, but I remembered why I was changing at the time. My babies. Malik and Tami. I wanted to meet them so much. Adam and Ashleigh will there with them if I died. Then the pain stop. Then my heart stopped. Opening my eyes, I woke up as a new vampire. I immediately noticed the differences in my senses, noticing dust particles in the air, the textures and details of things in the room. I looked around and hear a movement near me. I turned my head as my eyes focused on Jasper. His golden eyes, his scars, his handsome features. I got off the bed and walk towards him with my new speed.

I touched his arm, tracing his scars. He doesn't move as he didn't want to startle me. I looked up at him as he stroked my face. I kissed his hand as he smiled. "So beautiful," Jasper smiled. "We're the same temperature now." I smiled up at him as I leaned up and kiss his cheek. He took me to a mirror as I looked at myself in the mirror, then turns to Jasper and embrace him. My eyes looked different, they were red but they looked like cats eyes.

I didn't not realize my newly found strength as Jasper started to feel uncomfortable in my embrace

I didn't not realize my newly found strength as Jasper started to feel uncomfortable in my embrace. "Hey, Kiara, you're a lot stronger than I am right now," Jasper asked. 'It's your turn not to break me." "I love you," I told him, releasing him from my embrace. "I love you," Jasper repeated as he kissed me. "Why do my eyes look like that?" I asked him. "Your lion side. It didn't go away. While you were turning you kept turning from lion to human" Jasper told me. "At first it looked like your lion side was fighting the venom. But they were just merging together. You can still turn into a lion" I smile at the response. I pulled away from him when I remembered my twins.

"Malik? Tami?" I asked. "What about Bella? Did she gave birth yet?" Jasper smiled. "They're incredible," he informed me. "Bella gave birth yesterday. She had a girl. Renesmee." "Where are they? I have to see them," I asked as I turn to go find them. "Wait. Wait. You need to get your thirst under control," Jasper stopped me as I realized my throat is burning. "Yeah, you'll need to hunt."

-Forest-

Jumping out of the window, Jasper took me to the woods on a hunt, as we ran at super speed. I started to notice everything in the woods. I smiled at him as I raced past him and jumped over a waterfall. Jasper stopped on a rock and caught me as I ran to him. "Close your eyes," Jasper asked. I closed my eyes and turned. "What do you hear?" He asked. I heard an owl, a squirrel and then a deer. I opened my eyes and went over to look at the dear. That is when I smell human blood. I saw a human in the distance and started smelling her blood as she hurt herself climbing the mountain. I stood up as my mouth watered at the scent. Jasper realized what I'm doing. I look like I'm about to attack when Jasper intervened.