32

-Vision-

Edward was hunting a deer. Matching his pace is was another vampire-Bella! Edward and Bella smiled as they both take a last grand leap for the kill. Then the vision changed to a room. Jasper was looking at a young girl. It's Kiara. She opened her eyes as she looks up at her mate. Kiara smiled as she hugs him.

-Kiara's Pov-

Aro was utterly delighted

Aro was utterly delighted. He releases Alice's hand. "Mesmerizing! To see the things you've seen, that haven't happened yet!" Aro replied as Alice and Bella moved to Edward's side and helped him up. "I'm so sorry," she said to him. "Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal," Aro told us. "Go make your preparations." Caius was put out. Jasper held me to him as he kissed my head.

"You're letting them leave?" He asked. "Dear Caius, the girls' disappearance will be conspicuous at best. And surely you see her potential," Aro replied. "Let us be done with this," Marcus added. "Heidi will arrive any moment." Aro gestures as the second guy threw open the carved double doors. Caius glares at us threateningly. "We will make sure they follow through," Caius told us. "I would not delay. We do not offer second chances."

Edward, recovered now, held Bella around her waist.Jasper held me closer to him as we cautiously back toward the door. Ashleigh and Adam joined us at the rear. Demitri lead us out the door. As we made our way up the corridor, we saw coming toward them a group of two dozen tourists, led by a beautiful vampire, Heidi. Adam, Edward, Alice, Bella, Ashleigh, Jasper and I stop to let them all pass. As Heidi passes the second guy, he gave her a flirtatious smile.

"Nice fishing, Heidi, save some for me," He asked. Heidi smiled and gave Bella and I a curious once-over, then continues on. "This way, please. Stay together...," she asked them. A husband and wife, in their 60's, cameras around their necks, passed us. The husband winked at Bella and I. "Unusual tour, isn't it?" He told me. "Bill, get a picture of that bust there," his wife told him.

As the tourists filed past, I heard a variety of languages, German, Japanese, English, etc. The group was moved toward the carved double doors which swung open for them. They filed into the marble hall. Edward pulled Bella forward, but she craned her neck back as the last of the tourists disappear inside.

Jasper pulled me in front of him as I wondered what's happening. As the large doors closed, I began to hear screaming. I held a fade of terror. Edward and Jasper rushed us out. Alice shook her head as the screaming gets louder and louder.

Ashleigh moved her hand as the screaming dims. Adam shot them a look of anger for doing that when we were leaving. We got on a plane and sat in our seats. When we arrived in Forks, Jasper carried me to my room.

-Few Days Later-

Charlie was furious when he found out we went to Italy to meet Edward and Jasper. He grounded Bella. Guess she deserved it.

-Tonight-