27

-Kiara's Pov-Lion Form-Three Months Later-

The pride lands have been restored to their former glory and are even better than before. Adam left to watch/take care of Bella. Aissa and Leo adopted young cubs they were abandoned. The girl's name is Yuri. And the boy is Kato. They are being presented today at pride rock and are only a week old. Kato is the one that likes being silly and Yuri is the more queen-like cub. Which makes sense as she is the oldest and will be the queen of our pride one day. Unless I have a cub. Or Simba and Nala have one. Whichever one has one first.

Aissa carried Yuri while Leo carried Kato to pride rock followed by our pride. "Aissa, Leo, glad you could make it here okay," Simba says as they reach pride rock. He then led us to the top where Nala was waiting with Timon, Pumba, Sarabi, Sarafina, and Rafiki. My mom and dad are there too.  I laid down next to Aissa, Aissa was placing Yuri in between her front paws and Leo placed Kato beside her. I can't wait to have cubs of my own. "Oh, their beautiful Aissa" Aunt Sarabi says, rubbing her head.

"What are their names?" Sarafina asks, looking at Aissa and Leo's adopted cubs. "This is Yuri the oldest," Aissa says as she licks her light-colored head. "And this one is Kato" Leo finishes pointing to the dark-furred cub. "She has your eyes Sarabi. Somehow" Nala states looking into the cubs' eyes. "But I wonder, where did Kato get his light purple eyes?" Nala asks. "My father had light purple eyes and his  name was Kato," Leo explains. "So he is named after your father?" Sarabi and Sarafina ask them smiling.

"Yes" they started talking. I turn to Nala. "Nala you're glowing" I say looking at my best friend. "That's because I'm pregnant" Nala tells me as she rubs up against Simba. Yes, they did get married even though they said they wouldn't as cubs. Also Simba didn't fire Zazu obviously. "That's amazing Nala, that means our cubs can play together like we did. Same with Kiara future cubs" Aissa state. Just then the herds arrived and were standing behind the two prides. "It is time," Rafiki states, smiling. "I take it Yuki will be taking over your pride one day. With Simba children by their side" he says.

"That is correct" Leo says and Rafiki picks both cubs up. Leo and Aissa follow him to the edge of the top of pride rock. Sarabi and Sarafina joined the prides while the others stood behind us. "Allow me to introduce you to the new addition to Dabir's pack. Aissa and Leo's adopted cubs. Yuki and Kato" Rafiki states. He raised Yuki into the air first then followed by Kato. Yuki looks around in amazement as Kato swings one of his front paws. The herds bow as the two prides roared their approval. "Your cub will be the next one being presented" I tell Nala as I look at my sister.

Tonight we were staying at pride rock. There was plenty of room for them to stay here. So now that Yuki and Kato have been presented, we were moving in with Simba's pride. This time I carried Kato and Leo carried Yuki as we entered the den. We went to the platform with Nala and Simba as the pride surrounded it. I helped Aissa nurse Yuki and Kato before they fell asleep. Leo and Simba went out on patrol, while some lionesses from the pride went to hunt together.  "I can't believe how far we have come" I say looking at my sister's sleeping cubs, before looking at Nala, Aissa, Sarabi, and Sarafina.

"I went from having a messy break up, to being helping my sister raise her new cubs" I start explaining by looking at Sarabi and Sarafina. "Then I lost my uncle and cousin, only to find my cousin again and have him take his rightful place as king. I have a best friend that was and is always there for me" looking at Nala smiling. "Could life get any better?" I ask. "I always knew you'd be a queen one day" Sarabi tells me proudly. "That is why I raised you to be one" Mom states. "We really have come a long way haven't we?" Nala asks, looking at all of us.

"And soon Nala will also be a great mother to her cub" I say, giving my best friend a smile. "Thanks Kiara, but I can't do this without all of you and Simba as well" Nala states. "I understand I don't where I'd be without Leo and all of you" Aissa tells her. "By the way, I have something I wish to ask you" Nala says, looking at me. "I also have something to ask you, but you first" I tell her. "No you first" Nala says and I shake my head. "Will you be my cub's godmother? And can I name them after you?" Nala asked. "Of course," I reply.

We then all laughed quietly. So as not to wake Yuki and Kato. I do hope Nala has a girl. We all then fall into a light sleep while we wait for the others to return.

A/N: Sorry about this being short