-𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃-𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Bella and I went back to Forks after she was checked out at the hospital. Jasper begged for Dad's forgiveness for me leaving. So did Edward. Even though he didn't need to. It was all an act. He doesn't know that. Dad forgave Jasper and Charlie didn't forgive Edward. Jasper begged for Leo to forgive him. Which took a while. But he did. Aissa and Mom forgave him too. Dad still won't let me tell him who we are. He said time will tell.

-𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺-

At a picnic table, Charlie cleans a fish with a big knife. Edward and Jasper waited awkwardly near their Volvo and Jeep, dressed in their elegant suits. But even calm Edward is unnerved by Charlie's glare. Dad was talking to Leo as he fixed his tie. Mom was making sure Aissa's dress was pur-perfect. (Sorry😅 I had to) Dad was a mad about the dresses. But mom shut him up.

-𝗟𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀-

The front door opens and they look up to see Bella and I framed in the doorway, dressed in our dresses

The front door opens and they look up to see Bella and I framed in the doorway, dressed in our dresses. I helped bella down as Edward walked up to her. He pulled her to give us some space. Jasper walked up to me as he smiled.

( She has golden heels on) "Beautiful as always," Jasper told me

( She has golden heels on) "Beautiful as always," Jasper told me. Dad walked up as he stood awkwardly. "Thanks, Jasper," I blushed as I brushed a piece of my hair back. "Mom bought me the dress. I don't think it's to much. But... Is it too... ?" "You're perfect...," Jasper told me. "I'll take good care of her, Sir." "Heard that before," Dad sighed as Jasper moved to open the Jeep door. Charlie held Bella and I back.

"I put new pepper spray in your bag," he told us. "Dad," Bella said. "you guys look beautiful," Dad told us. "Thanks, Baba," I smiled as I hugged him. Me, Leo,  and Aissa walked to the car. "Looking good foxy," Leo told me. Putting his arm around mine and Aissa's shoulders. "You too. You guys look bomb" I told them.

-𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺-

Jasper helped me in as he drove us to the Inn where Prom was. Jasper sat me down as he left to park the car. Bella sat down next to me as we heard rustling behind us. "Kiara, Bella," Jacob spoke up. We turned to him. "Jacob," I said as he sat down next to us. Leo, Aissa, and I give him a look. His dog smell is getting worse. Bella didn't notice. Nor did Jacob. "What're you doing here?" Bella asked. "Party-crashing," Jacob replied as he looked at my cast. "You okay, Kiara? Aissa?" "I'm fine," Aissa replied. "Still have the concussion. Now, give me the reason why you're here." I replied.

"Why do you think I'm here for something else?" Jacob asked as he smiled. "Well, she can tell if people are lying," Bella laughed as Jacob shook his head. "Fine, you got me," Jacob replied. "Dad paid me five bucks to get you two to break up with your boyfriends." "What?!" I exclaimed. "Since when did Billy control us?" "Kiara, calm down," Bella urged me, not wanting me to aggravate my concussion. Aissa glared at Jacob. Leo put his hand on Bella and Aissa. For Aissa to calm down. And for Bella to not talk.

"No, Bella, don't," I told her. "Jacob, you and Billy can't decide for us. We don't belong to you. Last time I checked. We don't really know you guys. Why don't you tell him to fuck off" Jacob looked down. "I'm sorry, Kiara," he got up. "I didn't want you get to hurt again." "I only got hurt because Bella here was clumsy," I replied. "Blame me instead," Bella joked. I looked pointedly at her. Bella sighed as Jasper and Edward came up to us. "Your boyfriends are here," Jacob told us as he turns around. "Make sure tell Billy no and to pay up," Bella told him as he left.

I flipped him off. "Mutt," Leo mumbled. "I will," Jacob replied as Jasper took my hand. "Ready, Ma'am?" Jasper asked as he guides me through the dining room. Mr. Molina and other teachers are there. "I can't believe you're making me do this," I laughed as Jasper smiled. "It's your Prom night," Jasper told me. "Cherish it." Jasper guides me around a corner to the backyard. The Prom was Monte Carlo style. Gaming tables and roulette wheels. Guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gamble for prizes, dance and socialize. "You really are trying to kill me," I told him.

"Prom is an important rite of passage. I don't want you to miss anything," Jasper told me as I couldn't be mad at him. Unless I'm in lioness mode. Then I don't give a fuck. We continue into the prom. Several heads turn. We saw Alice and Cameron and Rosalie and Emmett dancing. Rosalie glances over at Bella and I with Jasper and Edward. She had indifference that has replaced fury.Rosalie waved at Aissa and I But Alice waves brightly at us. Bella returns it with a smile as we hear a crossfade into the next track. I saw Eric at the turntables, making the room bounce.

Next to him, Angela wears the headphones, flipping through a stack of vinyl. They nod at Bella and I as we shot them a smile when a flashbulb got my attention. Mike and Jessica stood in front of an Aston Martin cut-out. Bella catches their eye as Mike does his best James Bond impersonation. Jessica poses like Pussy Galore. Bella pointed to Jessica's chest and did a thumb-up. Jasper smirks, then turns to me. "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall," I replied as Jasper carried me to the dance floor. "nini kizee cha kusini" Leo mumbled. I started laughing.

Jasper looked at me then Leo. Who smirked as he dragged a laughing Aissa away.  He placed my feet atop his own and started to move. I smiled. "See? You're dancing," Jasper told me. "At last." "And at prom," I added. "But I don't need help dancing you know" I get off his feet. We danced normally. I dipped jasper. Which took him off guard. I laughed at his face. I walked outside. Still laughing at his expression. I look up to the stars. I see Mufasa in the sky. Smiling at me. He disappeared as Jasper walked up to me.

After us looking at the sky. Finally, I looked at him. "Jasper. nakupenda" I tell him. He looked at me confused. I laughed at him. Which made him more confused. " It means I Love You" I tell him. "You only say it in my language if you truly mean it" (made that up) He smiled as he put his hand on my cheek. "Say it again please" he asked. His voice gets deeper. "nakupenda" I say again as he kisses me.

No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want, I thought as Jasper kissed me.

-Third POV-

Someone's watching Kiara and Jasper, and Edward and Bella dancing, looking down from the window of a second floor hotel room in the Inn. The music wafting up in echoes. It's Victoria, turning from the window.  She's stylishly dressed now, but seething. A low, sinister snarled appeared in the back of her throat. Her burgundy eyes filled with vengeance and tears as she walked away.

She vowed to avenge James as she removed her hair from her hairdo and walked away.