~I Belong To The Maze~

POV (Y/n)

-1 Month and 1 Day Inside the Glade-

This morning I woke up easier than the ones before for training. I hop up and change into a tank top, a button-up shirt, and some shorts. I lace up my shoes with excitement, and when I head towards the mess hall for breakfast I see none other than my Gally. "Good morning Handsome," I greet Gally yawns, and throws an arm around my shoulder "morning princess," he says kissing my forehead. Gally's lips linger on my forehead longer than usual, plus his using the nickname princess is evidence that he's nervous about me going into the maze today.

"I'm gonna be fine Gal. Minho's pairing us up with the other runners today," I explain and he nods "I know, I know," he says pulling me to grab a plate of food from Fry.  Gally is more attentive than usual as we eat breakfast. He constantly pushes my hair back behind my ear and eventually assists me in putting it up in a ponytail. When Minho finishes his breakfast we all follow suit in throwing away our own. Gally follows us up until the maze doors "Connor with Elijah, Tony with Lance, Mason with Eren, and (Y/n) with Gabriel," Minho pairs us up with the seasoned runners and we all begin checking to ensure we have all of our stuff.

Gally wraps his arms around me in a hug, and even captures my lips in a kiss. "Be safe out there, I love you," Gally tells me as he pushes a few baby hairs out of my face. "I will be," I tell him as I get ready to enter the maze "and Gally!" I call out "I love you too!" I tell him as Gabriel and I set off into the Maze. 

Although, I hated leaving Gally behind, being in the maze, searching for a way out felt incredible. I wrote down and charted out every move at lunch, "you've got great pace (Y/n), but this is the hard part. Now we gotta haul ass back to the glade before those doors close, so stuff down your lunch and let's get going," Gabriel tells me, and instead of engulfing the remainder of my sandwich I pack it away. Instead, I gulp down as much water as possible and look at Gabriel "ready?" he asks and I nod "ready." 

We hurry back to the glade and we have plenty of time to spare, and I smiled bigger when I saw Gally's handsome face standing there waiting for me with the young greenie by his side. "My boys!" I call out as I crash into Gally's chest hugging him tightly "how was your run princess?" Gally asks and I smile. "Incredible! Now greenie, Gally, I want to hear all about your day, but I gotta run to the map room. I'll meet you at dinner! Love you both!" I call out to them. 

"Afternoon boys!" I greet as I enter the map room seeing Sam and Ty, "hey, traitor," Sam jabs causing me to laugh. "You want to heckle me or do you wanna hear about sector four?" I ask and they smirk gesturing toward the 3D model. I toss them my log and look over the 3D model myself, adjusting what I could. "So, I think four leads into three, but I don't have confirmation yet Gabriel and I had to break and head back before we got that far," I tell him looking over sectors three and four laid out before me. 

"Thanks (Y/n), we can take it from here," Ty tells me with a smile that sends a tinge of pain through me. He really looks like Avery, but I smile and make my way out of the map room and toward the mess hall. The laughter of my friends draws me into the room like nothing else. I get my plate quickly and sit in between Gally and the greenie. "How was your day boys?" I quiz as I bite into some chicken on my plate. "I got to try out being a slopper. It wasn't too bad but some of the other guys are giving me a load of klunk about it," bean sprout said already using glader slang causing me to smile. 

"What about you Gal?" I quiz looking over at him, he shrugs "fixed a problem with the water mill," he explains I nod and lean my head against him "I know you were bored without me keeping you company," I tell him and he rolls his eyes "you wish," he grumbles and we smirk to one another. 

It felt good to be with one another, "I'm gonna go to bed (Y/n) I'm klunked out," the greenie told me causing me to have to stifle a laugh at how often he was attempting to incorporate glader slang. "Goodnight kid see you tomorrow," I tell him ruffling his hair, Gally intertwines his fingers and leans down to my ear "wanna go for a swim?" he asks me and I turn looking at him with a smile. "That could be fun," I nod and he grins ear to ear before kissing my lips. I pull away much quicker than he'd like and begin to run toward the small pond of water.

Gally begins to run behind me chasing me, I can't help but laugh as I run. I begin to slow as I come closer to the water and Gally grabs me around the waist lifting me up slightly. As he does he plants kisses on my neck tickling me slightly. I laugh and try to push him away gently "I thought we were swimming?" I ask him and he pulls away "that's right," he says jokingly pulling away, and he proceeds to start undressing in front of me. I follow suit until we're left in only our underwear, I'm first to dive into the water excited to cool down after having the sun beat down on me for so long. 

Gally follows suit and we swim out to the other side of the pond, this side had the forest right behind it and the bathhouse in front of it. There were even some large smooth rocks to lean and sit on. I couldn't help but notice how Gally stared at me as I swam, focusing on me much more than the water around us. "Gal? Are you going to swim or just watch me do it?" I ask smirking at him and he smiles back swimming closer and pulling me to him. I can't help but wrap my legs around his waist and Gally smiles wider. When he kisses me I let myself go and kiss back with just as much passion.

I don't know what if anything could stop me from kissing him right now as his hands roam my body underneath the moonlight.

I don't know if anyone has caught on but all of my chapter names are either direct quotes of Gally from the first movie or partial quotes that I've been taking snippets from.