Chapter 67

"Sure"Gu Yan quickly agreed.

When they heard that Gu Yan agreed to race Wang Duo, Zhang Qin and the others looked at Gu Yan as if he was an idiot. They all had smug looks on their faces as if they could already see the look on Gu Yan's face when he loses the race, and had to leave the capital.

How amazing was Wang Duo?

Wang Duo was a very capable guy. As a silver-spooned prince, he basically had a variety of a single toy if he liked to play with it, and racing was one of his favourites. But he just had to be different from those other silver-spooned kids......Some people are born pampered by God, and even in envy, the gap between you and them would feel too great for you to even begin catching up to them. And Wang Duo happened to be that type.

He excelled in everything he did, always going up and above all the rest, and would always come out first in a race. If he tried to gamble, even the casino would kindly ask him to stop......Wang Duo's ability in racing was world-class, but he did not actually mean to bully anyone when he proposed a race.

He did not think it was anything, nor did he think he was that amazing either. He just thought it happened to be convenient at the time.

And the Gu Yan in front of him did not seem like a person he should look down on.

If he looked down on Gu Yan, he would regret it——Wang Duo had a hunch.

Unconsciously, he had already started to regard Gu Yan as an opponent who was equal to him. Even though this thought felt ridiculous even to him, it was a fact.

Wang Duo pointed to the front,"We'll go from here to the petrol station about ten kilometres at the front, then we'll turn back. Whoever reaches here first is the winner, you got any problems with that?"

Gu Yan shook his head indifferently.

Wang Duo nodded:"Then let's start."

He returned to his own car and got in. The moment he put his hands on the steering wheel, his eyes instantly became focused. He drove a white Koenigsegg, nicknamed 'Ghost'. This was one of Wang Duo's favourite cars, and had accompanied him as he sped through the roads on breakneck speeds for countless times.

Gu Yan had never gotten down his car from the start to the end of this entire ordeal. He started up his car casually and a roar came from the deep blue sports car.

Wang Duo looked over to him, and all he saw was Gu Yan's sharp profile.

After a moment, he retracted his gaze.

Zhang Qin had already long been standing ready at the side. Seeing that both of them were already ready to go, he gave a loud yell:"Go!"

Both the white and blue cars sped out like two flashes of lightning!

The director and the crew could do nothing but watch at this moment. And at this point, they have all already figured out that this all happened because of Gu Yan. All the good impressions he had of Gu Yan previously was now gone like the wind. Facing the competition between these rich kids, they did not know whether they should stay or leave.

Later, when one of the staff members tried to sneak away, they were stopped. When they tried to force their way past them, they ended up getting beaten up instead. Seeing that, they all got rid of any ideas they had, and hung around obediently. It seems like it would be best if they did not have any fancy thoughts before this race ended.

Zhang Qin sneered and looked in mocking at the crew.

Originally, they could've just ignored the crew. Just destroying their equipment was enough, but they just wanted to see Gu Yan in a tough spot. As long as he could make life even a little bit harder for Gu Yan, he was willing to do it. With this, it would be hard for Gu Yan to even stay in the entertainment industry in the future.