Chapter 66

If not for Wang Duo's sudden appearance today, Gu Yan would never have thought about this matter. But for him, it did not matter whether Wang Duo came or not. Because if this was the place he chose to stay about in, then nobody can make him leave.

Right when Gu Yan was thinking about how he was going to deal with the problem without leaving behind a mess, the people from the crew had already reacted to the situation.

The director quickly rushed over and frowned at this scene. Instantly, he felt his head throbbing with a headache. This group of rich kids who idle about all day only know how to eat, drink, and have fun, can't even achieve a single thing in life......But when they were looking for trouble, they were all experts, you could not just offend them easily.

And each of them had their individually profound backgrounds, so if they really wanted to mess with him, then even if the advertisement was done, he could make it so that it never sees the light of day. And if they took this more seriously, it would even affect the sales strategy of this entire brand in the country, making it hard for them to do anything at all.

So, the director did not dare to offend these people.

You could tell with one look that the prim and handsome youngster at the very front was their leader. The director paused for a moment, then he approached them with a smile.

"Hello, is anything the matter?"

Wang Duo took a drag of his cigarette, not even sparing the director a glance before he spat out two words:"Scrap it."

Behind him, all the colourfully dressed young princes rushed out with a yell, with several of them surrounding the photographer, and soon, they destroyed all the cameras! There was even one of the staff who secretly took pictures with his phone, and even he was not spared, his phone had been thrown on the ground and crushed under their heels. In the blink of an eye, all the video equipment was destroyed! All the beautiful ladies were shouting out with excitement in the car, turning the scene into nothing short of a carnival!

The director quickly tried to stop them, but was hit a few times under the chaos. He muttered in pain and he was so scared his face had turned pale. These equipment were all very expensive! Such a huge loss......If he asked them for compensation......

Faced with such a situation, both his fear and anger intertwined. The director pointed a finger at Wang Duo angrily:"You, you, you!"

Wang Duo returned the cigarette to his fingers and looked up, as if he had just noticed the existence of the director. He smirked, "I'm here."

"What you're doing here is illegal!" The director was so angry that he was starting to feel light-headed, even his tone was no longer kind. How could anyone be so lawless! Coming to destroy everything without even saying a single word! Isn't this too unreasonable?!

"You can call the cops on me if you want to." Wang Duo raised a brow, and his voice held a slight hint of mocking.

The youngsters all around him echoed in laughter as if they had just heard a huge joke.

Which police officer dared to catch them? Without any cameras, witnesses, or evidence, what could they do to them? The fearlessness of having thought this out was clearly written on this face, and their lack of care was easy to see.

The lips of the director trembled, but his words would not come out. But after a moment, he returned to his senses and could feel nothing but that tingle on his scalp.

If the equipment was destroyed, then that was the end of it, it was just a matter of money. But what if he got himself beaten to death?

He could not help himself from stepping back......

Demon Boss in the Human WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara