Chapter 64

Gu Yan was stunned for a moment, then he turned his head to the side,"Nobody asked for your help."

"I wanted to show you my concern, but I ended up causing you trouble in the end, and even failed to notice your feelings, I will apologize to you for this."Qin Yao said,"I will take note in the future."

"......"

Gu Yan closed his eyes, and a look of ridicule swept past his face in a quick flash, quickly disappearing once more.

It seems that no matter what person it was, be it an ant or someone strong, they would not be able to remove their special human characteristic of being full of themselves. He will one day realize that a demon like him did not need the kindness of anyone.

"Well then......I will take my leave."Seeing that Gu Yan was not very welcome of himself, Qin Yao smiled and turned to leave.

Gu Yan did not stop him either, he was busy drinking his own wine.

He swayed the glass of wine in his hands, and watched as the red liquid sloshed around within the glass, reflecting his dark eyes that shone with a cold light.

After the banquet, the Gu family all returned together to their mansion.

Gu Zong Han called Gu Yan to him and looked at him with an expression filled with love and affection, the appreciation within his eyes could hardly be concealed. The smile playing about his lips was huge,"Yan Yan, it took a lot for you to come home this time, I hope you don't run off again."

"But my work requires me to be away, I can't always stay in the capital."Gu Yan smiled innocently. How could he sit around at home and do nothing?

But Gu Zong Han was slightly unhappy about this. He was still rather traditional in thinking, and felt that being an actor was not a decent job, so he was just preparing to tell Gu Yan to quit. But after thinking about it, it was better for him to work than gamble and drink his life away. This was at least better than he was in the past, it might not be a bad thing. Besides, he was not very demanding of Gu Yan to begin with.

So he changed his tone:"Oh, that's right, how did you meet Mr. Qin?"

As soon as he said this, both Gu Yan De and Gu Yan Xin were staring intently at Gu Yan, their faces tense.

Bai Ya on the other hand was sitting at the side with a smile on her face. There was no need to mention how pleased she was today, not only was Gu Yan both obedient and sensible today, he even managed to raise her reputation. Just look at those wealthy ladies who did not like to talk to her in the past, aren't they all surrounding her now? This was the treatment she had never dared to wish for in the past.

Even just invitations were piling up her mailbox, she was not able to squeeze herself into these events even if she tried, but now she could even choose whether she wanted to go or not. There were so many that she could not even go to all of them.

Gu Yan put on a smile. He did not even spare a glance to his two brothers, he just narrowed his eyes lazily,"He is also a fan of mine."

"......"Gu Zong Han.

"Oh, that's right, he even asked for my autograph once, then after seeing each other more, we just got familiar with each other."Gu Yan said this easily and in a carefree manner.

Gu Zong Han had decided that he would look at Gu Yan's works later! Could it be that he had even be ignoring his son's talents?

Both Gu Yan De and Gu Yan Xing had on a look as if they had just fucked a dog, and almost could not help themselves from yelling 'who are you trying to fool here?!'