Chapter 48

Amongst the crowd of panicked people, the eyes of two people met.

Qin Yao carried his sword and took step after step towards him.

Gu Yan knew that he should be pretending to be afraid at this moment. He could do it, but at this moment, he was unwilling to. At this moment, the arrogance had spilled out completely from his bones, he was unwilling to make even an inch of compromise.

He wanted remove his bindings and start a massacre. If not for this despicable human cultivator, it would've been much easier to conquer the human world.

But right now......To think he had to pretend to be an ant at this moment.

To act as one member of these ants......

He watched with his own eyes how the cultivator just killed a demon. He did not care about the life of those demons; he could kill himself, but he did not like it when a human did the killing.

This was a provocation to him!

Qin Yao was coming closer and closer.

The intent to kill and thirst for battle was being roused stronger than ever within Gu Yan! It was surging and bubbling in his chest! Come on! Raise your sword towards me! I won't hold back at all this time! What plan? What disguise? Step aside!

All he wanted was a reckless battle where he didn't care about anything! He wanted to vent!

It was almost impossible to suppress the bloodthirst of a demon. As long as there was a gap, an opening, it would all start to gush out!

"You should not be here."Qin Yao looked at him and spoke in a grave tone.

Gu Yan looked coldly at him and clenched his fists. The chill and disgust in his eyes were practically unconcealed.

"It was very dangerous just now."Qin Yao noticed the look on Gu Yan's face, and his brows were knitted into a light frown. But he still explained:"That woman was not human."

Instantly, Gu Yan's expression stiffened.

Heh......What did he just hear? Was Qin Yao worried that he would misunderstand him?

What a joke. Wasn't the person who had been suspecting him this hole time Qin Yao? But now, when he clearly showed no intention to conceal himself, Qin Yao actually believed him instead?

"I only believe what I saw, you just killed an unarmed woman. So, are you going to kill me now? What is the life of a human worth in your eyes?"Gu Yan spoke with a tone that was cold and sharp like daggers. Since this was the case, he did not mind countering his words with a jab.

He had been sick of Qin Yao for a very long time.

With the strong killing intent flowing through his veins, he still felt rather regretful that they could not fight.

"Many people saw how you killed a female star who showed no resistance, have you thought about how you're going to explain that to the public? Even if you're a cop, you still can't do this, can you?"Gu Yan's attack was swift and pierce, forcing him to the edge. Even though they could not fight, he could still mock him with words."Are there even any rules existing in this world anymore?!"

Qin Yao looked straight at Gu Yan, and suddenly, a soft laughter broke out.

Even though he was insulting him, he was not angry. What did he feel when he saw Gu Yan again? Even he could not understand. He had clearly decided to give up on him, but would still think about him occasionally. So at this moment, when he saw him, he even felt a sense of joy, as if this was a pleasant surprise.