Gu Yan looked at this scene with full indifference.

He did not have a care in this world what these people wanted to do, what did the video equipment have anything to do with him? Did he have to offer his body and take responsibility for it just because he was the cause of all this? What a joke, that was something only righteous people with nothing to do would actually do. Why would Gu Yan care about the lives of others?? He only cared about himself.

But as for how he was going to deal with this trouble, Gu Yan was not fully without worries.

Take for example the arrogance of this group in front of him. They had the backing for them to do that, and the backing was the power of the families they had behind them. Those behind this group were practically the representatives of the most deep-rooted powers within the country. Perhaps they may be some rich kids with the least power in this world, and did not do anything on their usual day except for fighting with each other. But if you killed them, the forces behind them would definitely not let this end peacefully.

So killing them was easy, but the consequences was not worth doing it. That would easily turn all that he had achieved so far into dust.

Gu Yan sneered.

Since he could not kill them, then he could only deal with this using methods between silver-spooned princes.

Wasn't it easy to just clean up a bunch of ants among trash like these?

When they saw that Gu Yan was unmoving, they even thought he had gone silly with fear. They started to snicker and point fingers at him.

A scorning smile was revealed by Wang Duo's lips, it really was hard to even keep his eyes on an incompetent rich kid like Gu Yan. Not only did he feel nothing if he stepped on Gu Yan as he was now, he might even be suspected of bullying. He thought it was better to just forget about him since he had left the capital at that time, and gradually, he even forgot what Gu Yan looked like.

The great Young Master Wang had seen too many people in his life, Gu Yan was as insignificant as an ant to him.

So at first, he did not know that Gu Yan had returned.

This matter had been told to him by Zhang Qin just yesterday. At first, it was due to that pianist that Zhang Qin ended up in a big fight with Gu Yan, and ended up with bitter grievances. The Zhang and the Gu family had also been in a sore spot, they were both competitors in the same business. Since Gu Yan dared to come back, Zhang Qin definitely would not let him go. There was no need for him to do anything at all when they cleaned up that Gu Yan at first......

But Zhang Qin told him that not only did Gu Yan come back, he even returned with glory. Not only did he get to star in Director Zou's movie, and became famous throughout the entire country, Song Shan had even ended up driving his niece away because of him on Gu Zong Han's birthday after a great display of his!

As for the thing with Qin Yao, you could not blame Zhang Qin for being so unclear about it. Qin Yao's identity was a mystery as firstly, those who saw the scene did not dare to just talk about it outside. And secondly, they simply did not know what to say. Finally, the limelight of the banquet had ended on top of the heads of both Song Shan and Gu Yan, many different versions of the story had also been made up as it got passed around.

With the Song family's support, Zhang Qin did not have the confidence that he was able to deal with Gu Yan right now, so he could only ask Wang Duo to do it.

Wang Duo was very clear on what Zhang Qin was thinking, but he did not mind. He didn't care for the Song family, and did not think that the Song family would dare to go against the Wang family for the sake of Gu Yan. Since this was a matter between juniors, they could just settle this by themselves, the elders would generally not make their moves so easily anyway. Zhang Qin was one of his men, and he could have just let it go if Gu Yan had returned with his tail between his legs, but for him to appear in such a high-profile manner, didn't it mean he was afraid of Gu Yan if he just ignored it?

Demon Boss in the Human Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें