Drabble - Sick [Valter Skarsgard]

"Baby? You okay?" He strokes your hair back and frowns "you have a fever?"

You nod a little "..'m sick..."

"I can see that... Okay baby. I'll take care of you." Valter heads off to the bathroom and starts the shower to warm up. On the way back he grabs a couple of towels and smiles softly at you.

"I just wanna sleep." You mumble.

"I know... Let's get you nice and relaxed first." He lifts you up and carries you to the bathroom, helping you undress once the door was closed.

"You don't have to do this."

"I know. I want too.." Valter strips himself down and stands, helping you to your feet and into the shower. "Let me know if it's too hot or cold..."

You nod and cough roughly, leaning on Valter so you don't fall; once you were steady again he wets your hair and grabs your favourite shampoo.

"I don't want you to get sick..."

"If I get sick, I get sick. It's okay baby - honestly."

You sigh, knowing you weren't going to win this discussion and decide to just enjoy not having to do this yourself. Valter massages your head and rinses out your hair before adding conditioner and then picking up a lavender body wash.

"This should help you relax." He smiles and massages the gel over your sore skin; making sure not to miss anywhere and crouching down to massage over your legs.

The scent of the lavender does indeed relax you and somehow you find yourself dozing on your feet, only awakening when the water stops running over your skin. Valter chuckles and wraps a warm towel around you then another around your hair, leading you to sit down in the warm bathroom.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes. Stay here cuz it's warm."

You nod and yawn "can't promise I'll be awake."

"Totally okay." He kisses your cheek and walks to the bedroom, swiftly changing the bed sheets for clean and soft covers with a comfy blanket.

You open your eyes and look around when Valter lifts you bridal style and carries you through to the bedroom. The air is cold on your skin making you shiver instantly.

"It's okay baby, let's get you in to something comfy."

Valter picks out your panties then helps you into a pair of his warm pyjama bottoms and a tee before letting down your hair and gently brushing then braiding.

"Could get used to this." You half laugh in your sleepy state.

Valter smiles "I'll do this whenever you like baby." Helping you lay down in the fresh covers.

"You gonna snuggle?"

"I will do once I've got some bottles of water for you." He heads off and returns swiftly with as much water as he could carry. "Now for snuggles"

You don't remember much after that; you feel Valter's arms around you, breathing in his scent and then nothing as you almost pass into oblivion from exhaustion. You do remember it's the best night's sleep you've ever had.