Drabble - Marathon [Jared Leto]

".... Babe?" He frowns.

"Hmm?" You look over briefly.

"Have you been sat there all day?"

"I've been watching this new series!" You smile then head straight into explaining the basic plot to him.

"Babe... It's 7pm... I left at 9am... Have you eaten or drunk anything?"

"Oh...uuh..."

Jared sighs and nods before heading to the kitchen and making you something simple along with a cup of coffee. He carries the tray of food and drink back through to you.

"Next time you wanna have a marathon day, you gotta plan ahead. Have lots of snacks and drinks around so you don't have to do much." Jared smiles.

You nod "...sorry."

"It's okay, it happens baby... What's important is looking after you now... Let's get you in pyjamas and I'll get changed too and you can catch me up on this series..."

You smile happily "thank you baby...I didn't realise so much time had passed."

"It happens. Must be a good series." He helps you change and brushes back your hair to braid it.

"It really is!! Ghosts and voodoo and all sorts!"

Jared smiles and gets himself changed before turning the room into a mini theatre for you both. "Well... Let's start the next episode and get into it shall we?"

You cuddle into him and sip your coffee, setting off the next episode.