Drabble - Just Snuggles [Jared Leto]

Jared peeks around the corner of your door and watches you for a few moments before heading in to you.

Fresh out the shower he wears baggy bottoms and an oversized sweater while his hair is loosely tied up out the way.

He stays quiet and lays on the bed behind you his arm wrapping around your waist and pulling you close to his form. Jared curls himself around you and nuzzles your neck as he listens to you hide your small sniffs against the pillow.

When he speaks his voice is quiet and soft; There's no hard edge to his tone, only concern. "I don't know what's going on... You don't have to tell me... Just know that you can, okay?"

You nod a little and wrap your arm over his around your waist.

"If you'd like anything, just tell me. I'll go get it." He nuzzles you comfortingly and kisses your shoulder.

You again nod then shuffle to roll over and face him; wrapping your arm around his waist to match his around yours. "Just cuddles."

Jared rests his chin on top of your head and helps you get comfy against his neck. "I can do that." He whispers and hums to you quietly while his hand lightly strokes over your back.

all SFW storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें