Drabble - Taking Charge [Jared Leto]

You grumble and pace around the apartment; you were frustrated in more than one way and there was only a single way of dealing with it.

But Jared was late.

You huff and watch the clock until you hear the familiar sound of his truck in the driveway.

"Finally!"

He took his time getting to the door. Afterwards you're pretty sure it wasn't any longer than usual but at that moment you wanted him to just transport himself there in front of you.

Jared opens the door and walks in to see you wearing one of his shirts and a pair of panties that would work well as cheese wire. He doesn't get chance to speak before you've shoved him on the sofa, straddled him and pressed your mouth to his in a passionate and longing kiss.

He was usually so gentle with you, so slow and sweet. He made damn sure you got where you were going every time and fuck, it always felt amazing but... You wanted him to be rough and you wanted to take charge and now was your moment!

He moaned and blinks at you "...wow... Missed you too baby!"

"I need you to be rough and I need you to stop treating me like glass... Bruises and scratches aren't gonna kill me..."

"I...uuh... Okay..." He nods in surprise. Jared didn't know this side of you existed but from what was happening in his pants, he sure liked it.

"And it starts now... I'm taking charge."

He nods again and rests his hands on your hips. "Okay."

Your heart was pounding, your were tingling all over and your head was spinning as you kissed him again until both of you has to come up for air.

"I'm gonna ride you until we need a new sofa!"

Jared growls and smirks "damn girl! I'm not gonna say no!"

Your stomach is in your throat as you realise one small thing... You had never taken charge before and had no clue what to do next!!

You nod and nip his lower lip hoping that he could somehow at this moment read your mind. If he could be didn't do anything so it was down to you to say something.

"Good...." You nod.

Jared nods and brushes his nose against yours.

"...I have no idea where to go from here... Didn't think this far ahead..."

Jared bursts out laughing and wraps his arms around you as you bury your face against his neck "oh babygirl."

You grumble and huff "damnit..."

"I'll help guide things if you like?" He chuckles and strokes your hair back as you nod.

"Yes please...."

You pout and suppose you'll take charge another night.