Chapter 29

We unpacked our bags and decided to take a swim in the lake. Ethan grabbed his swim shorts and headed to the bathroom. I walked to the dresser and opened the drawer with my shorts and stuff to grab a swimsuit. I brought three but I couldn't decide whether to wear a one piece or two piece. Angeni of course was all for the two piece. Wear the two piece, wear the two piece she kept chanting in my head. Ok, Ok stop already I'll wear the two piece. I grabbed the two piece and walked to the bed. I laid the suit down which was aqua blue. I started to take off my shirt when Ethan emerged from the bathroom. I pulled my shirt down real fast and excused myself and ducked into the bathroom. Angeni frowns at my thoughts where I am second guessing how I look again. Alyiah our mate will love us you just need to trust in him. I took my clothes off and put on the swimsuit. I decided to pull my hair to the side and braid it to prevent tangles from the water. I took one last look and decided to pull on some shorts to cover my lower half. I grabbed the door handle and slowly turned the handle and opened the door. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Ethan. Alyiah you are so beautiful he says with a blush on his cheeks. I could feel a blush creep up on my cheeks as well, but I tried to hide my anxiety which didn't work whatsoever. I replied with a soft thank you to our mates' words. Ethan walks toward me and asks Alyiah, are you afraid of me? I shake my head no, but add I'm just curious on how to mate. Ethan pulls me close to him and the mate bond starts to calm me but my anxiety is persistent. I inhaled his scent and tried to calm myself. Alyiah, I won't push you to mate with me we will take it slow, ok? I nodded in acceptance. Ethan picks up our towels and takes my hand and we head downstairs to the double French doors that lead out to the dock. He hands me a towel and we lay them over the patio chairs and then he drops my hand and looks out toward the lake and then takes off running down the dock and jumps into the lake. Come on in the water feels great, he shouts. Angeni nudges me and I take a breath and slide off my shorts and run off the dock too. The water was a little cool but felt good against my heated skin. I swam out to where Ethan was, and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. Alyiah, he starts is it ok if I kiss you? I nod and he pulls me closer to him his muscular arm moves down my lower back to my thigh and pulls my leg up. I encircle my arms around his neck, and he places his warm lips upon mine. I pull him closer and deepen the kiss. I can feel Angeni come forward and try to take over, but I push her back for a little while. I move one hand down his muscular back and then to his side and I pull him closer to me. I feel warmth coming off Ethan in waves and I can tell his wolf is trying to come forward as well. I look up at Ethan and his eyes are darkened. Angeni communicates to me that he is overcome with lust. So what do I do? I ask. You need to mate with him, she replies. But I don't know anything about that stuff Angeni. I was shaken. Angeni responds and says I'll guide you. Alyiah kiss him deeper and move your hand downward. I do as she says. I pause when my hand reaches his waistband I froze instantly my anxiety consuming me. Angeni asks me if I'm ok. I reply y..es... I'm ok with a studder. Stay on the outside of his swim shorts and just slowly move downward. I moved down a little further until I reached his pulsing bulge which causes a gasp to escape my lips. Don't be afraid Alyiah. Angeni calls out to me. I rub the pulsing length under my hand and a moan leaves Ethan's mouth I look up and Ethan's eyes are black as coal.