#46 Tony Stark x Reader - What? I Gotta Make Sure You Enjoy Coming

Imagine: Tony and you are heading to one of his many events. As you two got stuck in traffic though and are likely to arrive late, the playboy decided to take matters into his own hands.

Warnings: smut: swearing, oral f-receiving, fingering, slight dom!tony, panty sniffing

Word Count: 800
(Unedited)

"We might end up being late with this lot." You pouted, looking out of the window at the unmoving traffic.

Tony chuckled softly as he gently ran his thumb over your bare knee. "It's fine. It's not like they can start without me." He teased, giving your knee a playful squeeze, making you smile at him.

"I guess not. But it's still no fun being stuck in traffic." You huffed and your brow furrowed as you looked back out of the window.

Tony began smirking to himself and looked over to the closed window that separated the two of you from the driver. He sat back in his seat, spreading his thighs wide as he moved his hand a little further up your leg. "Take your panties off."

Your head wiped round to him. "Excuse me?"

"I said, take your panties off." He smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes at him. "This isn't the time, Tony."

Tony's brow creased as he squeezed your thigh, making you gasp. "I said. Take. Your. Panties. Off." His tone was deep and rough as he held your gaze.

You nodded and quickly reached under your dress, pulling the lace down your hips and thighs before wiggling out of them and handing them to Tony.

Tony snatched them from you and lifted them to his nose, inhaling your scent as he kept his gaze fixed with yours. He gave you a crooked smirk, pocketing your panties before he slipped off the leather seat. "Open up, Sweetheart." He ordered, as he nudged your knees, settling in front of you.

You did as he said, letting out another startled gasp as he grabbed the backs of your knees and pulled your backside closer to the edge of the seat.

"Good girl." He sent you a wink before bending over between your thighs.

Your eyes rolled backwards as Tony quickly began to eat you out, his tongue lapping at your pussy like it was his favourite meal. As you let out a heavy sigh as Tony sucked your clit, he pulled back.

"Best be quiet, Baby. Don't want the driver to hear." He smirked before repeating his previous actions.

You closed your eyes and dug your nails into the palms of your hands, desperately trying to keep quiet. You bit your lip as Tony continued to eat you out, softly moaning against you as his beard scratched your thighs.

"Oh god, Tony!" You gasped as he pushed two of his fingers inside you.

"Squeezing my fingers so fuckin' good." He praised against your inner thighs before lightly nipping your flesh, making you moan even louder.

You reached out and ran your fingers through his hair, tugging lightly. "Fuck." You moaned as he curled his fingers. "There." You groaned. "Please, don't stop." You begged, pushing his face closer and throwing your leg over his shoulder.

"C'mon, Baby. Need you to cum."

You threw your hand over your mouth as you came around his fingers.

Tony worked you through your orgasm, slowly pumping his fingers inside of you as he pressed gently kisses on your thighs.

"Fuck, that was hot." Tony pulled back from you, licking his lips and slowly pulling his fingers out of you. He raised his hand to his lips and sucked his fingers clean, his gaze still fixed with yours. He released a deep moan, closing his eyes. "You taste fucking delicious, Baby girl."

He pushed himself up and crashed his lips against yours, slipping his tongue inside your mouth.

You let out a breathy giggle as he pulled back. "Your beard is all wet." You reached up to wipe it clean.

"Ah." Tony playfully slapped your hands away. "It's just how I like it." He smirked.

"You have to clean it before we arrive, Tony."

"Why?" He asked as he got up and sat beside you, slipping his arm around your shoulders.

"You just... do. And, can I get my underwear back, please?" You held your hand out to him.

Tony shook his head, a small smile pulling at his lips. "No. You don't need them."

You narrowed your eyes. "And why not?" You asked.

"Because as soon as I can, I'm fuckin' you in the bathroom." He gave you a cheeky grin as your mouth fell open and you began blushing. "What? I've got to make sure you enjoy coming to events with me."