#36 Tony Stark x Reader - This Got Me Staying (Smut)

Imagine: You are Tony's assistant and your job is it to take care of him. But taking care of him isn't always easy, so it's surprising that, on an especially annoying day, things get out of hand.

Warnings: Tony Stark (should always be a warning), Smut at the end ;)

Word Count: 2014
(Unedited)

"Ceiling Woman, where is Tony?"

"He is in his laboratory, Miss Y/L/N." Friday answered.

"Great...", you mumbled, making your way over to the lab.

Stopping several feet away, you saw what seemed to be a dishelved Tony Stark, sitting at a desk, muttering something about nanotechnology. Only the sound of the clicking keyboard echoing throughout the room.

You stared at him with your arms crossed but he didn't seem to notice you. You drew in a sharp breath, ready to scold the idiot in front of you.

"Anthony Edward Stark, you stop doing that right now!"

He jumped slightly, turning his head towards you. At the sight of you, his eyes widened, fear and confusion evident.

"Y/N! I- uh, you look...lovely?" He stammered, not believing his own words.

"Keep your mouth shut, Stark, and spare me your bullshit."

"I have no idea what you are talking about-" He breathed out, quickly facing his computer again and turning it off.

You held your hand up, shutting him down immediately. You walked over to him, taking in his whole appearance: he had bags under his eyes, the hair dishelved and out of place, his stubble growing and his shirt unbuttoned, hanging loosely over his torso.

"A trustworthy source told me that you've spend the last two days in here! No sleep and no food except your coffee." You now stood inches away from his face, pointing your index finger at him.

"And who is that source of yours?" Tony asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Was it Friday?"

You cleared your throat, looking away. "That- uh, doesn't matter, does it?"

"Friday?! You snitch!" Tony yelled, looking up at the ceiling.

"Stark! You are missing my point here!" You said seriously, although the picture of Tony yelling at the ceiling was hilarious and made you grin.

Tony stopped his rage, facing you again. "Oh come on, sweet cheeks. I didn't mean to stay here for that long, but you know what happens when one of my genius ideas strike."

You couldn't really argue with that. Once he has started, he won't stop until it's perfect.

"Well, you know it's bad for your health doing that." You said, trying your hardest to sound reasonable.

Tony smirked, leaning in closer. "Is that the only reason why you worry so much? Are you concerned about my health?" He whispered, his breath fanning your face.

Realizing what he's doing, you stood up a little taller, holding eye contact and gave him a simple 'yes'.

He sighed, dropping his head and leaning back into his chair.

Today, Tony wasn't his sarcastic and genius self, he looked truly exhausted and worn out.

You sighed, un-crossing your arms you wrapped them around him, caressing his head and running your fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp.

Tony moved his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "Thank you, Y/N, I really needed that." he muttered. And, although his voice was muffled by the fabric of your shirt, you understood.