#13 Bucky Barnes x Reader - Self control

Imagine: Bucky is teasing you ;)

Warnings: none

Word Count: 341
(Unedited)

You are slowly waking up, stretching and yawning, you roll over and see your boyfriend is still asleep. His face is relaxed and peaceful.

You feel his arms around your waist. 

You are thirsty, so you want to get up and go get some water. You untangle yourself from Buckys arms, careful not to wake him up and get out of bed.

The cold air hits your naked body, making you remember last night.

You tiptoe to the closet and pick out a pair of underwear and one of Buckys shirts, the hem of it coming down to your thighs.

You carefully open your bedroom door and make your way to the kitchen.

When you come back you hear that Bucky is in your shower. Not wanting to disturb him you get dressed and sit down on your bed and wait for him.

Ten minutes later the bathroom door opens and Bucky stands there only in a towel. Your towel.

"Uhm...Buck, that is my towel." You giggle, admiring the view.

"I'm sorry doll but that is the only towel I could find." He walks over to you and locks eyes with you. "But if you want it so desperately, I am willing to give it back."

He smirks and drops the towel.

You gulp. It's hard but you manage to keep looking into his eyes.

"Wow, I am here, completely naked and you are still looking in my eyes." He smirks. 

"It is called self control Buck, you should try it."

He leans towards you and puts his hands next your thighs. You feel his breath hit your face. Your cheeks are blushing and you feel the butterflies in your stomach.

There are only a few inches between the two of you, so naturally you lean in, trying to kiss him.

But Bucky - the tease he is - just grabs his pants that were behind you.

"Self control...try it doll." He lifts your chin, smiles and leaves your room.