Chapter 1 A new friend

Gregory came into the pizzplex as his family after all this was brand new to him so he really wanted to know if it was fun as the advertisement on the newspaper had said it was on the newspaper.As he soon entered, and saw the front lobby it was beautiful with neon colours and the banners of the band. Not to mention the music that played in an endless loop, as well as some digital advertisement, promoting anything in here.

As there were artificial palm trees here as well, as there were these beautiful fountains as well as many lights as well as some of these lights were neon colours. As there were many souvenir shops, giving out many merchandise.

Viva la plushy's, clothing, action figures, cups, stickers, magnets, candies and any other merchandise as well in those gift shops. As the floor was soft and fuzzy, as there was patterns, there of cartoon versions of the mascots with other symbols including how though the floor also had a black and white checkered pattern as well as it is smooth.

As this place also has a café here as well for adults to simply unwind as there will be jazz music playing in there.Gregory entered into the front lobby as he saw a map as he was smacked in the face by one with one of those M.A.P.S bots to hand out maps to any customer to navigate this gigantic complex.He then started to notice the fountain in the centre as he got the map away from his face, in the centre of that gigantic fountain is a gigantic golden statue of the lead singer, the central star of the show.

He then started to notice the fountain in the centre as he got the map away from his face, in the centre of that gigantic fountain is a gigantic golden statue of the lead singer, the central star of the show

The entire face of Fazbear entertainment:Freddy Fazbear as it is beautiful as there was also a lot of people walking around here.Gregory didn't know what was happening as it was so much chatter of people talking as it starts to become a little bit too much for him as he opened a map as he wanted to see how many activities there were in here.

As the map opened up, revealing how much that this big complex has within it showing many of the attractions.For example if you want to go to a high galactic battlegrounds simulation to play a game of capture the flag, and be in a hostile, alien planet. Including being the high score on the Superstar scoreboard and blasting everyone, including your friends, then head on over to Fazerblast.

A galactic, battlegrounds simulation where are you get to fight a team being of the colour of blue and orange.There will also be a game of capture the flag there as well within the labyrinth as it is decorated with neon colours of green and pink.As the labyrinth is also decorated with cartoon versions of the Glamrocks in space uniforms with Fazerblasters doing heroic poses.

Including how there is music there playing in an endless loop but the music was different.As The music sounded very different, because each attractions has the own different type of music in there playing in an endless loop.As there are these S.T.A.F.F bots that are in uniforms for each team as well as others being in alien uniforms.