~•38•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.8k

Y/n pov:

I throw my arms and he block my punch. I lift my leg and smash my knee against his side. My knee collides making him groan but he is fast to grab my leg, swing me and throw me away on the ground. I slide a little and look up already seeing him coming my way.
When he is at my level, I swing my legs as hard I can, contour his and push with my hands, making him falls next to me. I am about to get up, but he grabs my legs and I fall back against my front. The air being knocked out of my lungs. I look back at him and smash my foot into his ribs for the second time.
"Fuck!" He groans and we both get up.

I lunch forward for him but he grabs both of my hand and stops me and next thing I know my vision gets blurry and I see black spots as he just smashed his forehead down on my face. He turns me around and wrap and arm around me throat as I slowly start to regain my consciousness and feel my nose bleeding.
"You can still give up" he tells me, and I push him backwards and we hit a table.
I throw my hand around trying the catch anything and lucky for my there is a flowerpot that I grab and jerk with all my strength on his head, the glass smash against his face and his grip loosen so I slip out from under his arm grab the back of his head and brings it down as I lift my knee colliding the two of them together and then I push him back. He falls with his ribs colliding a new time with the side of the table and he breaths heavily pushing on his hands to get up.

He gets up and bring his hand up to his nose, wiping the blood.
I look down at my side and see that my dress has a hole.
I chuckle and look back up at him.
"You ripped my dress"
"You broke my nose"

We stare at each other. His face is covered in small cut from the glass.
"I hate you" I tell him, my eyes watering.
"No, you don't" he says and walk closer to me.

I let out a scream as I lunch for him again and avoid one of his punches. I push myself on the table behind him and when he turns around, I wrap my legs around his neck, but I don't have the time to hit him before he bends down and my back smashes against the table. I groan and pull my legs close to me before kicking him it the chest and sending him flying back. I lift myself from the table and avoid the pieces of glass the ground.
I run to him who is getting up and jump but he catches my leg and throw me hard on the floor.
As I hit my head, everything gets blurry again or a second. When the black spot in my vision disappears, I see Tom with watery eyes above me and I feel him pinning my wrist down.
"Please stop"
I try to move my hands, but he holds my down.
"My love, please stop it."

I send him a glare through my tears and then lift my knees and smash it against his crotch.

"Ooooh" I hear the four guys and the side wince, sharing his pain as I push tom off me.

I get up and look at him on all fours breathing heavily.
"N-not cool" he says painfully.
"Sorry" I mock
"No, you're not" he gets up with difficulty. Takes a deep breath and his hand fists at his side.

He lunches for me, and we both throw punches, stop some. I avoid one and punch him in the ribs again.
"Damn it" He moans in pain.
When I try to attach him again, he grabs me and slams his open palm against my chest pushing me backward a few meters. I don't fall.
"I love you" he tells me.
"I- I know" The tears are leaving my eyes, but I can't stop. Not yet

I run toward him.  A sob leaves my mouth as I throw my arm for another punch, and he stops it.
And another one. He stops it again.
I finally am able to touch him and punch him in the ribs again. He groans and when he takes a deep breath it looks painful.
When I go to throw a punch again, he grabs my arm and yanks me away as I fall, sliding on the ground.
I swear I can hear him sniff. He is crying too.
"Stop it, please" he tells me, his voice breaking.
I push my hands on the ground to get up and notice the gun at my side.