༻Prologue༺

This part is the only part written in a third person pov

He is only six years old. He runs through the house to find his father. The little boy knows his dad usually spend his time in the meeting room. With other people. As he approaches the places where their meeting is held, he finds himself peaking through the slightly open door. The vision before him consists of several men sitting around a large table covered with paper and photographs.
On these he is able to recognise things that his dad had told him were for bad people.

He focus on the men in the room. They are all really intimidating. They all have those expensive suits, and watches. The also have visible guns strap to their thighs and lock in the belt.
They all focus on the front of the room where the little boy's dad is standing, talking ad presenting plans and pictures on a screen.
His attention is caught by one of the guards. One of the only person standing up. As he lifts his hand to cough in his fist, his sleeves rides back up a little expositing a black symbol.
The little boy already saw that one time, his dad told him people with drawing like that were bad guys.

Why is he here? Is daddy in danger?

He didn't think twice about opening the door and running to his father, all eyes are on him.
Who would expect a little child to be here?
He runs over to his dad and grips his legs holding it tight.

"Hey Tommy boy, what are you doing here, get back out there" His dad tells him crouching next to him.
"You can't stay here" little Tom says to his father "It's dangerous".
"Oh, Tommy honey, don't be scared I am fine"
"No, you have to go" he said pulling on his sleeve.
"Tom, stop, got back to your mom"

He is not listening!

Tom tries to think of something, but he is so small next to this bad guy. He decide to run over the table and grab one of the guns with his two small hands pointing at the drawing man.
"Wow! Hey Tommy what are you doing?" His father asks but Tom doesn't say anything, he knows he is a bad guy.
"Please don't hurt my daddy"

When Tom removed the gun from the table, the agents reflexively drew their weapons.
"Leave your gun, put them down" his dad said calmly.
"He is a bad guy" Tom says with confidence
"What do you mean kiddo?"
"He is one of the drawing men, he has is on his wrist"
"The drawing ma-?"A flash of understanding passed through his eyes and he did not waste a second before taking his own weapon and pointing it at the man.
"Please agent, let me see your wrists."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The man got arrested and interrogate. The results were promising, and after weeks of negotiations and missions, the entire cartel was dismantled. During the meeting the information that was to be revealed could have ruined the whole operation and destroyed the organisation.

After this, Dom started to train Tom, and he became one of the best agents. He trained with Dom best friend's son Harrison his only friend, best friend. Now he is famous in the agency for having a supranatural instinct and sees every little details.
He is the best shooter, never miss his target.

Other thing, he is dashing hot and he knows it really well which makes him a bit of player, he is kind of a fucker.

Tom never got in a relationship, he just have three girls that he occasionally fucks because he wants to. Every girl would be ok to just fuck him, he is the most popular in everything. Every girl in the agency or on his mission always want to get in his pant or date him, well, he occasionally give them what the wan but ends up leaving and breaks their little heart.