༻Chapter 6༺

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Y/n

The night went perfectly well. I stopped drinking because I was already tipsy, and I forgot about the marriage thing.
We were all sitting, talking, and I was really horny.

I could feel the alcohol rushing through my system as my skin became hotter every time I was laughing or moving because Tom was squeezing my thigh and I wanted him so much.

"Ok I think it's time to take these two home." Christian said, pointing at Dotts who was almost asleep, head resting on his lap and me.
"I'm not going home." I suddenly said, I couldn't control myself.
"What, no! Luke and your dad would kill you if you spend the night out, last time you did this yo-"
"Shut up" I cut him off not wanting him to go any further in this memory.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just really don't want to remember this." I apologised
"No, I'm sorry I know how much it hurts you and I talked about it anyway." he sighed.

"But I'm not going home, I can't not for a while." I felt Tom squeeze my thigh and I turned my head to face him.
"Why?" He asked.
I looked at Harrison only to notice he was already looking at me with sad eyes and he shook his head no.
He is right, I can't tell him.

"I just can't" I looked back at Tom and I realised my vision became blurry.
"I would gladly have you over but I'm actually staying at Christian tonight." Dotts said, she's cute, thinking about the fact that I need somewhere to stay.
"It's all right, I know a hotel not far away from here i'll ju-"
"Nonsense! You can stay over at mine" Tom cut me off.
"Oh but Tom i don't mind stay-"
"Y/n you are my friend. I have a spare room, it would be just a waste of money to take a room." He cut me off again, but I don't mind.

I sighed. He is right, it would be way better. I'd have someone with me, and he is right, ugh I hate when he is right.
"Thank you" I almost whispered and looked into his sweet eyes. We kept eye contact until his gaze dropped on my lips, mine followed and I saw him licking his lips. They look tasty and soft, I really wanna kiss them and have them on my neck, sliding down on my breast and belly feeling his hotness on my sensitive core...

What is going on inside my head ?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Tom

We eventually said our goodbyes and everyone headed home.
Y/n fell asleep in the car, she looked so peaceful. How can someone so sweet give me such a boner.
I would really have liked to bring her in the bathroom and bend her over the sink to fuck this attitude out of her.

But I couldn't, she is too sweet, too innocent. I want to take care of her, she can't go home. She has men tracking her.

I need to take care of her.

Plus if it can get me into her family and see if there is anything wrong about her dad -which I really think there is but- I need proof.

I parked the car and when I got out I make my way to her side, opened the door and leaned to unlock her seat belt. I wrapped an arm behind her back and under her knees. I pulled her close to me to avoid hurting her head and got her out, closing the door with my foot.
I was walking inside when I felt her move and she snuggled further in my chest, as if it was possible.
The warmth of her body- pressing against mine- just felt right, and she seemed so peaceful asleep.
I went up to my room and laid her down on the bed.

"M'wanna change" she mumbled, turning on her front and gripping the sheets hiding her head in the cushions.
"Okay" I went into my closet, and picked a t-shirt, a hoodie and some sweatpants.
I walked back to her, the way she was lying allowed me to undo the knots of the back of her dress.