~•27•~

Not edited

Wk: 5.7k

Y/n pov:

I was as extremely uncomfortable. My head was banging and my shoulder hurting from the position of my arms. I tried to move them but nothing would work. I have this metallic bloody taste in my mouth.
I try to lifted my head.
I am sat.
I am sat on a chair. A wooden chair.
Something is hurting my wrists.
Handcuffs?
Not it's not metallic.
Ropes?
Yeah it's a rope.
I am bleeding. My wrist are bleeding. I think my head is bleeding too. I can feel it leaking down my face and neck.
My eyes are closed. I can't open them.
I can't really hear anything but I think someone is talking.
It takes me a couple of minutes before I was able to lift my head and notice movement around me.
I suddenly feel something really cold being throw in my face. It wakes me up a bit more and I try to open my eyes spitting the water out of my mouth.
"Look who's up" I hear. I finally open my eyes and I see Josh in front of me.
"Josh?" I whisper
He chuckled and my hair are gripped and pull back. I look up meeting my mother's brown eyes.
"Hello darling" she said smiling down at me.
"B-Bitch" is all I answer before spitting a mixture of blood and water in her face.
She let go of my hair and wipes her face.
"That's not very nice."
She walked around me until she was standing next to Josh.
"I am so glad to have you here." She said leaning against the table behind her.
"Josh where is Mike?" She asked him.
Mike?
Mike is in this shit?!
"He is not coming. Still care a little about that thing" he said pointing at me.

That thing?

"Fuck you Josh. And Mike?"
"Oh yeah we are cousin. You're just a mission."
I laughed at myself. And let my head fall back.
I am so pathetic. I should have known, it all make sense.
The time he protect me against Josh the first time I saw him. How friendly he was, trying to creat a bond. How he invite me to that cafe the same day as the guys that worked with my mom found me and made me create this whole plan for Dotts before stabbing me to make it look 'realistically'.
How he became my 'friend'.
And how he 'had to talk to me'.
He never really cared.
And just I started to trust him and like him as a friend.
I lifted my head again. I winced at the movement.
I can feel that my lip is cut too.

Gosh how did I end up here ?

~• Flashback•~

It's been two days ever since I told Luke everything about mom. And that Tom texted me.
He said he will be here sooner than expected. He is supposed to land in the afternoon. I can't wait to see him.
Right now I am in class with Rue and Mike. My mom, her, is talking about some shit I don't even listen to.
We don't have to do the essay that Tom had planned which is a big relief. I hate my mother and I want to fight her but I still want to pass my last year because I really want to have a normal life. My only fear is to have to give up on my dreams and take care of this stupid mafia.
The class eventually comes to an end and as I pack my stuff I feel Mike's hand rest on my back and he lean down to whisper something to my ear.
"I need to talk to you. Please come with me."
I look into his eyes and he seem pretty serious.
I nod and turn to Rue.
"I need to talk to Mike meet me at the park next to the school." She smile at me and nods.
We walk out of class and I follow Mike in another classroom.
He close the door behind us and look at me with sad eyes.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked walking closer to him and cupping his cheeks.
He nods his head and look down.
"Y/n you are an incredible person. And I really like you as a friend. But I don't have a choice. I hope you'll understand with time." I look at him confused and take a step back.
"I am really sorry" he say and look finally into my eyes.
Next thing I know a thing is put against my mouth and nose making me inhale a strong sent. And what I guess is the handle of a gun collide with the side of my head knocking me out cold.