~•22•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.6k

Y/n pov:

~•Futur•~

If you would have told me, when I was a little girl, that my mom was going to be one of the people I hate the most, I wouldn't have believed you.
She was my idol when I was younger. I was so mesmerised by her.
But now, she was the reason of my– our tears.
I can still hear the sound of the gunshot echoing in the room. I can feel my blood slide along my face and fingers as I struggle against the rope and scream my life out.
I wanted to get out of this chair, get up and smash her face against my knee and gun, see the blood pour down her face as I stab her right in the heart.
But right now I also just wanted to collapse next to him on the floor. Hold him in my arms. Telling him everything was going to be ok. But I couldn't move, I couldn't even say goodbye.
He was going to die and the only thing keeping me from saving him was a fucking rope.
He was going to die.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•Present time•~

I felt a hand on my hips, I didn't like it. I couldn't fight, I still hadn't sobered up from the last drugs I took this morning. So I just pressed my forehead against my closed locker and let a tear run down my face.
His hand wrapped forward around my waist, until his arms were hugging me and I could feel his chest press against my back.
I felt his hot breath against my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut holding back a sob.
"Gosh, you have no idea how bad I missed you." He said and pecked my neck and let one of his hands slide a little too close to my core.
"Please Josh, just leave me alone for once." He took my wrist and pulled me in the nearest bathroom and closed the door behind us and backed me into the sink.
"Are you ok?" He asked and lifted me so I was sitting on the white marble counter.
His hand ran up my legs caressing my inner thigh. I closed my eyes, nodding and rested my head on the wall behind me.
I could see him, Tom. It wasn't Josh's hands on my thighs anymore but Tom's.
His hands still came up until sliding under my skirt.
"I've been waiting for this, for so long. And finally you are giving yourself up to me."
Tom's finger's gaze at the side of my underwear and then push it aside slowly rubbing his finger's up and down my folds - wait no Josh?-
"Josh?" I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.
"Yeah baby girl?" He groaned and I soon felt his lips connected with my neck. Images of Tom, doing all those things to me popped up in my head and I couldn't help but grip his hair and throw my head back, a moan escaping my lips.
I felt his finger slowly part my fold and collect my wetness. I grip his hair tighter and he pushed a finger inside of me.
"Mmh fuck" I moaned and arched my back. He was fast to push another one, making me moan a bit louder.
"You have to stay quiet" he said and put his other hand over my mouth.
Tom started trusting his fingers in and out of me, curling his finger inside of me. His thumb circled my clit and I moaned against his hand. I spread my legs wider to allow him access. He fastened his movement soaking his fingers with my juice.
I arched my back and moaned against his hand again.
He then withdrew and brought me closer to the edge where he pushed his covered hard cock against my pussy.
"Gosh I can't wait to be inside of you."
I felt Tom's body slide down away from me, but fortunately I soon felt his lips and tongue connect with my sensitive clitoris.
"Omg, fuck" I moaned out and he pushed again tow fingers in me and suck the life out of my clit as my legs started to shake.
I felt the tight knot in my stomach and I bit my lips hard to retain my moans as I reached my high and came on his fingers and tongue.
"Fuck Tom" I said breatless, coming down from my high.
He chuckled deeply and pulled his head away from my core along with his fingers.
My eyes were still closed but I suddenly felt a strong hand grab my neck and pull me up then smashing my body against the wall.
I opened my eyes, and instead of meeting Tom's figure I remember that from the beginning it was Josh. Josh was the one curling his fingers inside of me, kissing my neck, licking my fold and sucking my clotioris until I came around his fingers. The drugs messed with my head, and now all that was happening was my fault, my fault only.

His grip tightened around my neck and I tried to push his hand away cause I couldn't breathe anymore.
He looked up at me with dark eyes, nothing compared to the light green I could generally see.
"J-Jo-osh '' I tried to slap his hand away, feeling the pressure built behind my eyes, he was choking me.
"I'm gonna fuck you one day. Whether you like it or not. And that day, if you say the wrong name, I'll make sure you'll never want to be close to a man ever again." I felt the tears run down my cheeks and started to see black spots. Unable to take a breath, until he finally dropped me and I fell on the floor, coughing loudly, still unable to breath.
He kneeled down in front of me and slowly brought his hand to my neck, again.
"Those marks look good on you" I was terrified. He squeezed my throat again and he was about to say something when the door burst open. Rue and Mike rushed in. Mike immediately pulled Josh's body away from mine and punched him right in the jaw.
Rue's hands were holding my face, wiping the falling tears as I watched Josh stand up wiping the blood from his mouth and was about to hit Mike, but Mike grabbed him and slammed him against the wall and started whispering things at him.
Josh looked at me and nodded before storming out of the bathroom and Mike came to support my body, resting me against his chest.
I know Rue is talking to me. I can't understand. I am just panicking because I still can't breathe. Holding my neck, the pain ruching in my whole body.
"Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT" Rue yelled at me and my eyes widened as I jerked forward and took a deep breath, my lungs burning.
The pain and tears made me crawl to the toilet and throw up what little I had eaten in the last few days.
I felt one hand bring my hair in a ponytail and the other rested on my back, rubbing it up and down as I emptied my whole soul in the toilet.
When I finally stopped throwing up the whole bathroom was extremely silent until we could hear Rue's sniffles and small sobes.
I looked at her and reached my hand to her which she took and came closer to hug me.
"T-this has to stop, I-I can't see you get hurt by useless s-sons of a bitch. I can't, please y-y-you have to take care o-of y-yourself Y/n/n" she cried in my chest as I let the tears fall on my cheeks too.
I looked at Mike who was sitting next to us with his arms resting on his knees and he looked down at his lap.
I remember the punch he gave Josh so look at his hands. His ring probably had cut his cheek cause there was blood on them and his knuckles were open.
He looked at me and tears were picking in his eyes too.
I mouthed 'thank you' and he showed me a broken smile.

After a few minutes they both helped me stand up and we stayed in an embrace for a while.
We took our stuff and walked out of the bathroom.
What a great way to start after the break.

They tried to convince me to go home, but it's honestly the last place I wanted to be. I'd just be alone, and I can't right now.
Classes had already started so we slid into the classroom from the back door and they both helped me settle.
I look at the book in front of me.

Shakespeare?

Oh we are in English lit, that means new teacher.
I looked up and my gaze fell on the new teacher, this woman.
All the rage I had in me, came up. She locked up my bestfriend, she took my sister, my Kayla, on this tupid mission that killed her. She left me, and made me believe she was an innocent victim. And then let us believe she died!
But she is just the ungrateful bitch of a mother I had, and she was standing there, in front of all my classmates, acting as if she was a real teacher.

I knew things weren't going to be that easy.

(A/n: ooooooohhhhh the mother is in the game... but hat is going to happen next?
~• eat 🌸
~• drink 🌺
~• and dm are always open 🪷
~• Love you all 🫶🏻
El ✨✨)