~•20•~

Omg 14k reads? Are you guys crazy? Thank you so much. Omg I don't even understand how this is possible. Like wow, really? Wow I am shocked.
(I hope you at least like it, and sorry if it's boring. I think it is.)

Not edited

Wk: 2k

Y/n pov:

Tom stopped the car and we didn't move, stayed seated in silence.
We had just arrived at the airport. He had to leave and I hated that, we did.
"So this is it?" I asked. My heart aches just thinking about it.
"What do you mean?" He said and faced me taking my hands in his.
I just keep looking down, not wanting to look him right in the eyes.
"Well you're going back to england." I felt the tears pick in my eyes.
"And? Hey, listen to me." He said and lifted my chin to look at him.
"Y/n, we have something, we always had. You really changed me and you have no idea how much. I'm not going to forget you, okay? Remember what we said last night when we... well you know"

~•Flashback•~

Our hot breaths were mixing as our lips brushed against each other's.
"You are so perfect" Tom breathed heavily against my skin, whispering his sweet words.
"I'll come back for you" I let another tear slip as I moaned.
"I-I'll come to you" I answered, still moaning from time to time.
He kissed me powerfully and trust a bit deeper and faster, the knot in my stomach tightened and his trust became sloppier.
"You feel heavenly" He moaned against my lips and he kissed them again and we mixed our hot breath and moaned as he brought us to our climax.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I nodded.
"You are important to me, really. And I don't let something or someone important to me get away from me. You are stuck with me beautiful" He smiled warmly at me and a tear slide down my cheek.
He brought his hand up and whipped it with his thumb.
"Say something" He whispered
"I love you" I blurted out in a very low whisper.
"What?" He whispered but still confused.

Did I just tell him that I love him!!!!
What the hell is wrong with me? Omg and now he thinks I am crazy, and he is going to leave me.

Why am I panicking? He didn't understand me, right?

Ok I need to make up something, and faster because he is just staring at me right  now.

"I-I-I...'ll miss you" I said in a shaky voice.
He smiled and leaned in and connected our lips.
Every thoughts left my mind and I felt thousands of butterflies erupt in my belly.
He leaned back, our lips leaving each other.

"I'll miss you too." He smiled at me. And we kissed again, he pushed his tongue in my mouth heating up the kiss, but he pulled back and looked down.
"We should get going." He chuckled.
I laughed and we got out of the car taking his suitcase.
A man approached us and Tom gave him his key car. Tom told him something and the man got in the car and drove away.

He then turned to me and looked at me with sad eyes.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest as he wrapped his around me.
We didn't move, just held each other tightly.
"I wish we could just stay like this forever"I mumbled in his chest.
He chuckled and then kissed the top of my head.
"I have to go" He sighed against my hair.
"What if I kidnapped you?" I said and hugged him tighter.
"Oh please do it." He chuckled again and looked down at me. I lifted my head to look at him.
He leaned down and kissed me.
He hummed against my lips.
"Can I take your lips with me?" He mumbled.
I laughed and kissed him again.
We heard a horn and I groaned.
"Ok I need to go" I said and he nodded as we pulled away from the hug.
"Yeah me too" he answered
I nodded and we looked at each other for a couple of seconds before colliding our lips back together.
We frenched kissed as his hands gripped my hips and ass, he pulled me closer as I pulled on his hair.
I moaned in his mouth. We stopped kissing and rested our forehead together.
"We really need to go." I said in a heavy breath.
"Yeah" We broke apart, definitely both being all worked up now.
"Bye" I said and slowly walked away, not breaking eye contact.
"Bye, call me" He said and walked away slowly, still looking at me.
"Yes of course" Finally we turned away, me walking to Luke's car and him to the airport.
When I arrived at the car I turned one last time, meeting once again those beautiful brown eyes.
He mouthed 'bye' smiling at me and I let a tear run down my cheek as I mumbled 'bye' back.
Then we turned around and I got in the car. He got in the airport.
It's over. Isn't it?