~•16•~

Thank you so much for the 8k read! It means so much to me
<3

Not edited

Wk: 2.2k

Christian pov:

I've been waiting for hours for everyone to come back.
Y/n promised me multiple times that Dotts would be all right, but I am still totally freaking out.

"Oh hey Christian? Right?"A girl asked, entering Luke's room.
I sat up and tried to put a name on her. I know I already saw her but only once. It was in the gym when Tom got shot. Oh of course.

"Hey Angel, right?" I asked back.
"Yeah" she chuckled and looked down at her hands.
"What are you doing here?"
"Waiting on Luke to come back." She said, and came sit next to me on the bed.
"Luke huh?" I asked with a smirk and she blushed.
"Well, yeah, but Y/n doesn't really like it, so she technically doesn't... know." She said and played with her fingers on her lap.
"Oh well that is risky." I chuckled.
"Please don't tell her."
"Angel, I will if you don't, but not now, I have other things to take care of now. But promise me you will tell her." I said looking at her and lifting my pinkie.
She chuckled and lifted hers, linking the two of them.
"I promise."
We heard the front door open and voices mumbling words.
"Christian!" I heard the voice from my sweet girl calling me. Immediately I stood up and ran through the hallways rushing down the stairs.
I look around.
"Dottie?!" I called out.
"Chris" I heard a whisper behind me and I froze. I turned around and my eyes finally met hers after so much time, the one's from my one and only.
It feels unreal, she is there, with watery eyes, looking right through mine. The tears left our eyes sliding down our cheeks at the same time.
Lips slowly parted, shaky breath coming out of them.
"Oh my god" I relax every muscle and my body and speed walk to her colliding our bodies together and wrapping my arms around her small figure.
"Thank god you're okay" I cried in her arms and she started sobbing, tightening his grip around me.
"Ch- I-I love- I-"she sobbed, unable to form a complete sentence.
"Shh I know, I know, I love you too." I said backing away and cupped her face in my hands.
I looked in her eyes again, her beauty, her emotions, I love every part of her.
I looked down at her lips and brought her head closer, finally connecting our lips together. The butterflies that I missed, rush back in my stomach. They never really left, I always had butterflies anytime Dotts is close to me, I honestly don't think they will ever leave.
I love this girl to death, I would do so much for her, I would die for her if I have to.
Her lips moved in sync with mine and her small hands gripped my hair slowly pulling on them as she arched her back into me. My hands slid down to her waist and back.
Our lips parted and she held me close to her, our hot breathing mixing.
"I missed this." She whispered against my lips.
I brought her in another hug and closed my eyes, finally having my princess back in my arms, where she belongs. As I belong in hers.

"Can I also have a hug?" We heard Angel sweet voice beside us and a gasp left Dotts mouth when she realised it was her.
Dottie's eyes were full of love when she saw Angel standing with a big smile but tears in her eyes.
She ran to her and jumped in her arms almost making her fall. They chuckled and started crying, hugging tightly.
"Angel oh my god" She cried and Angel followed.
"I was so worried about you." They kept hugging until the front door swung open and Luke's figure appeared, breaking away the two girls.

Luke pov:

"You really are my daughter aren't you?"
Y/n looked at him with a disgusted expression.
My father always had been harsh on her, he never accepted the fact that she didn't want to be a part of the mafia.
He always put her friends in danger and even herself.
"I am nothing like you father" she boldly answered
"I didn't do all of this for money, I only care about my loved ones." She walked away, my dad turning to me with a dark gaze but I knew it wasn't one from me. We walked in front of Carter's body, looking down at it.
"She used her gun." My dad said emotionlessly.
"She misses her a lot, you know?"
"Do you?"he asked and turned to me.
"Of course I do, but Y/n was a lot closer to her than anyone else." I said looking in his eyes.
"She used her gun, I knew she was one of us."
"Did she ever really had a choice?" I asked and we looked behind us at y/n who was already looking our way.
"Of course not."