~•11•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.9k

Tom pov: (throwback to the locker's shower)

I let her slide down the whole after her release, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.
We quickly went under the hot water washing our sweaty bodies.
I put some shower gel in my hand and put it on her arms and belly, passing without hesitation on her perfect breast.
She rested her head on my shoulder and I gave her small pecks on hers.
She was lost in her thoughts as I started to drift deep down in mine.
I looked down at her body and it was fucking gorgeous.

What we were having between us was dangerous but so sweet. We were the opposite but we just fit so well together.
Dangerous is what I like, breaking boundaries it's what I always do, not following the rules is my motto.
She can drive me crazy like no one else ever did. She had me wrapped around her finger. I would fight for her. I would kill for her. I was just obsessed with her and it has never happened before so I really don't know what to do.
She is also just the sweetest person in the world. She is just undeniably sweet. Like how she bit her lips when she is reading a part that she likes in a book. How she makes a bun with her pencil while working and then looks for it before realizing it's in her hair. How she bounces her knee when she is nervous and I can relax her just by placing my hand on it. How her small dimples are showing while she smiled and he freckles lightening on her face.
This girl is my safe place, I am good with her, I feel good with her. We just work together, but somehow our destiny remains away from each other.
We will have to break someone's trust at a moment. I know some people are gonna get hurt. I know she is going to get hurt and I know I'm gonna get hurt, but I don't care as long as she is fine.

~•Futur•~

"You told me you'd show me the world, you told me everything was okay and we were gonna go through this together. You promised him you'd protect me when he died. But you didn't. You betrayed me, you played me, you made me feel like I was everything. And you were my everything.
Now, I can't even look at you, you're nothing to me Tom. You'll never be again."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*•*•*

I was dressing up when my phone rang with Haz's number on it.
"Wow hey mate it's been a while" I said, placing the phone to my ear.
"Yeah, I-I had a... job to do?" He sounded more like he was asking a question.
"Harrison, are you ok?" I asked worriedly, placing my bag on my shoulder.
"Can you come pick me up?"
"Sure, send me your location."

*•*•*

I entered a street I know way too well. What the hell Haz is doing here? It must be a coincidence.
I spotted him talking with Luke on the pavement. He was really at the Smith's.
He hugged him and then opened the door and sat next to me.
"Hey mate, thanks for picking me up." He happily said and I drove off.
"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled and tightened my grip around the wheel.
I had so many questions.
Why was he here?
How does he know Luke?
Y/n is not here, she is with Mike so why would he come here? Not that I want him to meet with Y/n behind my back.
I'll ask later.

"You awfully silent, everything's ok?" He asked, looking at me but I kept my gaze locked on the road. And ignore his question.
"Where are we going?" He asked again.
"My place now stop asking questions" I snapped.
I know he had a confused expression on his face but I couldn't care less.

We finally arrived at my place and as we walked in I grabbed him and sat him down on the couch.
I sat myself on the small table in front of him resting my elbows on my opened legs and my hands under my chin.
I looked him dead in the eyes, and he looked really confused and a bit scared.
"Why were you at Y/n's?" I asked and his eyes widened.
"I-I-"
"I don't know how you know Luke because Y/n didn't tell me anything about meeting with you again after the bar."
"I- I didn't know he was her brother? We met at a... bar?" He is lying.
"Haz I know when you are lying" He sighed and buried his face in his hand and groaned loudly.
"I am on a mission, the Smith are my mission. I should have told you I am sorry." He let out in one long breath.
"What no, I am in charge of this mission." I protest. Why would they send two agents?
"No, aren't you supposed to get close to some girl in college?"
"Haz, Y/n's the girl, but I don't believe you, it's not possible. I mean, w-why, why would my dad send two agents on the same mission?" I shouted at him.
"Because I didn't" Someone said behind us, we both looked at him and my dad was standing there looking murderly at Harrison.