༻Chapter 4༺

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Tom

I went home and rushed my way inside. I felt like my pants were going to explode.
I had an erection that was starting to hurt.

It kept replaying in my head, the way her hips moved on mine, my grip on her thighs and the way her core pushed back against my length.
"Fuck" I almost moaned at the flashback.
I went into the kitchen to get some water and I saw my saver standing there.
"Hi there"
"Gosh Jess, I need you" I said as I crashed my lips on her. She smirked in the kiss and immediately kissed me back, she pushed me against the counter and brought her hand to tease my length. As she gripped it through my short I moaned and she smiled m.

It's not because of you, stop smiling.

I pressed my hand on her shoulder to get her on her knees and she kept palping my member.
"Fuck, j-just know, I won't have time to give it back"
"I'm fine with that"
She gripped the edge of my shorts and boxers and slid them down my legs and gripped my dick with one hand and started to move it and she licked my tip.

"Don't tease"
She understood I wasn't joking.
She took it in her mouth and started sucking me off.
"Ahh shit"
I put my hand on her head and brought her hair in a ponytail.
She went into a deep throat and my head fell back from the feeling.
I moved my hips a bit and started to fuck her mouth and I just kept having flashback.
"Aaah fuck"
I felt the knot in my stomach and I tightened my grip around her hair as I felt my high coming, after a couple of trust I deep throat her and came in her mouth, "fuck, oh my god"
She pulled back, swallowing every bit of cum as I caught my breath.
"Oh god"
Y/n smith you gonna be the death of me.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Y/n

The meeting went pretty good. Well I didn't agree and listen shits but at least I convinced my dad not to fucking marry me a complete stranger!

What the hell is wrong with this man?

My dad tried multiple times to make me agree to marrying Harrison.

"It in your own interest" he said

Shut the fuck up.

Harrison is a really nice guy. He kept trying to make me feel better each time my dad said shit about me or my mum.
My mum is a very sensible subject for me, I loved her so much, she was so important to me but nooooo my selfish dad had to cheat and she left the house. From what I heard she died shortly after.
I kinda feel bad about the fact that she just left, without me, I thought better of her. But this family was broken for a long time.

Now the meeting is over and I am walking with Harrison to his car.

"Thanks for supporting me into the meeting room" I said to him
"It's okay, our dads are assholes. And not that I don't think you are great but I won't marry you"
"Yeah thanks" we chuckled.
"Yeah you are a nice guy Harrison, you need someone who can give you what you need, and I know I am not her."
"Yeah you too" he said looking in my eyes.
We then kept walking.

"Can I ask you something?"
He suddenly said.
"Sure"
"Are you really into this mafia thing, like you seem so innocent and sweet, I don't see you in all that stuff"
"Am not, my dad is forcing me"
"Shit sorry"
"It's okay. I really wish sometimes I'd had the guts to run away."
He chuckled.