"You just need to eliminate your enemies. For example, Damon." Mary Beth went on. "Vampires are killed by
fire. And what's your gift? Fire." Mary Beth just wouldn't stop.

"Go away Mary Beth."

Then she was gone. And the room was dead quiet again. Now the only thing you could hear was Cassandra's now uneven breathing. Mary Beth trying to put ideas didn't tempt Cassie, it just angered her.

"God." She yelled grabbing onto the first thing she could find and throwing it at the wall. That thing happened to be a heavy school book which had now left a dent on the wall.

Cassie didn't even notice the fire on the one candle she had lit suddenly grow higher and larger, only going back to normal again once she was calm.

"Shit." She cursed . She quickly flicked her wrist and suddenly the wall was smooth once again. She looked up at the wall wondering how she knew how to do that. She had never practiced that.

She got up from her bed and looked at the wall closely. Any harm that she had done to it was gone. "Okay then." She mumbled.

Then she sat down on the bed. It was silent for a moment. Not a single word was said.  "I hate my life." She groaned and flopped back down onto her bed.

"Guys, i need to tell you something." Cassie stormed into the Salvatore house to see Elena, Stefan, Damon and Alaric in the sitting room. None of them even looked at her.

"Last night-" she began immediately but was stopped. "Cassie, we're in the middle of something. Can you wait until later?" Elena interrupted her with an apologetic smile.

"No guys, this is about K-" she was stopped again. "Cassie, be quiet for two minutes." Damon snapped annoyed. Cassie's face fell. Stefan noticed this and turned to face her.

"What is it?" He asked in a softer tone feeling bad once he saw the girls face. Cassie opened her mouth to speak. "She can wait two minutes, right Cass?" Elena said to Stefan. "Yeah. It's not that important." Cassie lied shrugging.

"Sit down here." Elena said waving her over with her hand. Cassie went to sit next to Elena but stopped. Damon was standing right next to where she would have to sit. So, instead she turned and walked over to sit next to her teacher.

He gave her a smile before focusing on the other three again.

"We were hoping you could shed some light on the Lockwood family."

"Why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Alaric asked them. "Well, you wouldn't but your dead- not dead vampire wife might." Damon said sitting down on the couch.

"Isobels research from when you were at Duke together." Elena added on. "You said she had spent years researching this town." Stefan said. "Isobel's research of here , in mystic falls was rooted to folklore and legend. At the time i thought most of it was fiction." Alaric replied.

"Like the amazing vampire story." Damon said. "Aside from vampires, what else did she research?" Elena asked. " The lyncanthrope." Alaric answered after a short pause.

Cassie looked up from the ground. She knew a lot about werewolves. She just happened to come across a book about werewolves not long ago before she met Stefan. She also did a project on werewolves and their history .She thought it was all fake but now she wasn't so sure.