eighteen

Cassie sat in the room she was in the day before. Stefan was going to help her learn all the vampire things she needed to know and train her in an hour or so.

She hadn't been at school. Stefan told her it would be too dangerous. She could hurt someone. Cassie hated that. The fact that she could hurt or even kill someone.

She was hungry. Not for normal food. She wanted more of what Stefan gave her to drink earlier. She felt as if she needed it. Blood was all she could think of.

Maybe if she escaped she could get more. Last time that didn't end well. She was stronger now. She felt it. She felt the urge to hurt Damon. She despised that horrible feeling.

Stefan felt guilty for leaving Cassie alone but he had to meet Elena and explain everything. He would also have to break it to her that her new bestfriend was no longer human.

"You said you would explain everything , that's why I asked you to meet me here." Elena told him confidently as the sat at an outside table of the grill.

"When you Google vampire you get a world of fiction. What's reality." She sat up in her seat. " I can tell you whatever you want to know."

" I know you eat garlic." Elena was pretty sure that garlic thing was fake but then again,her boyfriend was a vampire. "Yes." Stefan nodded. "And somehow sunlight is not an issue." She rose one eyebrow.

They stopped for a moment when a waitress came over with their drinks. "Thank you." Elena mumbled as she put the drinks down on the table. They stayed quiet until she had disappeared back inside.

"We have rings." He told her. "Crucifixes?" She asked. "Decorative." Stefan replied. "Holy water?" Elena didn't plan on asking these questions. "Drinkable." Stefan said with a straight face.

"Mirrors?" Elena took stuff from the few vampire movies she watched. "Myth." He answered. "You said you don't kill to keep you alive." Elena reminded him. "Animal blood keeps me alive. I'm not as strong as Damon. He can be very dangerous." Stefan thought about Cassie for a moment. If she went down the same road as  Damon she too would be stronger than him.

"And yet you let him get involved with Caroline?" Elena reminded him about Caroline. "Forcing Damon not to do anything is a lot more dangerous. " He answered truthfully.

"He was hurting her." She spat. "He was feeding on her." Stefan said. "He was able to take away her memories of being bitten using mind compulsion."He explained. "She never knew what was happening to her. If he wanted to kill her he already would have. " Stefan reminded her.

"Is that supposed to make it ok?" She scoffed. "No, no none of this is okay Elena. I know that." He said.  Elena paused for a moment. "Are there any others besides from you and Damon?"

Stefan had to tell her there and then. He wouldn't lie any more. "Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore." Stefan decided he would tell her later. "There was a time when this town was very much aware of vampires and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why you can't tell anybody." It wasn't just him and Damon anymore.

" I can't promise that." Elena said. Stefan had no choice. "If you tell anyone you will not just put me and Damon in trouble ." Stefan said. "I thought there wasn't any others. " Elena was confused.

"There wasn't. Until last night. " Elena froze. "Last night there was someone in my house. I was trying to protect her. She saw Damon feeding on Caroline. I wanted to make her forget  there and then but i couldn't. So I brought her to my house ." He told her. "I locked her in a room but she managed to escape. She managed to escape just as Damon got free. " Stefan paused.

"Did Damon kill her?" Elena gasped. "He did something before that. He gave her his blood and killed her. " Elena looked horrified. "I found her laying in the cell Damon was in that night. She was awake." Stefan paused again. "Damon turned her." Stefan was finally going to tell Elena.

Exileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें