Chapter 8

Author's POV

"Pst! Pst! Pst!"

The endless sound kept bugging lan late in the night as he tries to fall asleep after an annoying day.

He climbed off his bed and walked towards his window looking outside in the cold night.

He looked up at the tall tree outside his window, his eyes questioning it.

"Down here" A hushed voice whispered.

He tinted his eyes trying to make out the form of the person when the person moved closer towards his line of sight.

"You! What are you doing here and at this late hour?"Lan questioned looking surprised. He hasn't seen him since that day he jumped out of his window.

Honestly he wasn't expecting to see him again,so what was he doing here?

"Just move aside so I can jump in"Damon whispered, his eyes roaming endlessly in the dark.

Lan raised a brow at him and crossed his arm refusing to move.

"If you think, I am going to let a stranger into my room by this time of the night, then you have got the wrong person"He replied.

Damon ran his hand through his hair searching the dark frantically.

"I thought we were way passed that strangers part after we spent the night together?" Damon asked not minding how vulgar his words sound.

Lan's ears became red and his cheeks flushed. He cleared his throat thankful that it was dark.

"We didn't spend the night together, you passed out on my bed!Get your facts right next time"he replied.

Damon was already feeling anxious,he kept looking around hoping he wasn't being followed.

"Fine you are right. Please let me in"he pleaded.

Lan stared at him in thought before he moved aside giving him space to climb up the tree branch and jump into his room.

Immediately he got in, he quickly locked the window not before his eyes searched the enter place.

Once he stepped closer towards the light, lan could see his frame clearly.

He looked....haggered.

"What happened to you?"he asked surprised.

Damon didn't reply and just moved towards the bedstand were he drowned the water in the jug and sat on the bed breathing hard.

"It felt amazing. I haven't had such refreshing water in days."he spoke sighing in satisfaction.

"I don't understand. What are you doing here? What do you mean by you have not had such refreshing water in days? and why do you look so untamed?" Lan asked as he scrutinized him.

Damon ignored his questions as he glanced around the room nodding his head.

"Nice room! Finally got your own huh?"he asked.

"Yes and--"lan trailed off as he picked up something from his statement.

"How did you know that this was my room? Why didn't go to the previous window you jumped out from?"Lan stared at him suspiciously.

Damon waved him off as he pulled his shirt off

"No need to look at me like that. I am smart, I just figured it out"he shrugged taking off his boots as well.