Chapter 31

Author's POV

Lan woke up to yet another amazing day. The awkward air between him and Mark already died down as they found themselves spending time playing video games and laughing off their failed attempts at victory.

It's mid day and the sun is high up in the sky like any other day.

Lan is plopped on top of Mark on the bed as they lazied around after their game.

"What should we do now...I'm getting bored" Lan complained pouting his lips.

He folded his arms on top of Mark's chest staring into his eyes with a plea.

"How about we cuddle some more and then watch a movie?" Mark suggested with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Lan grumbled in frustration.

"No way! We did that yesterday. I will go home if you don't come up with something" Lan threatened him.

Mark expression changed to one of panic. He tightened his arms around Lan restricting his movement.

"How about we go to the Park. I heard it's opened up for the fair tomorrow?" Mark suggested, apprehension clear in his eyes.

Lan's face was expressionless making Mark believe he hated the idea.

His face lost its colour as he tried thinking of a better idea.

Lan noticing his expression lightened up and chuckled.

"Let's do it!" He said with excitement jumping down from the bed to change up.

Mark smiled shaking his head at his childish behaviour.

Heading to the fair was a bit of a challenge for them. Mark's carless-ness making them take a taxi as the park was a bit of a distance.

It was the biggest park in the town and has been closed for a while but due to the fair the town was hosting tomorrow it's been opened for a while.

Lan sat by the door facing the road as Mark sat beside him a hand placed on his thigh.

The wind blowing his hair as he kept his face outside the window enjoying it. His lips tugged up in a smile as he enjoyed the wind in his hair.

He can't remember when he has ever been this happy. His life has always been boring but ever since he started dating Mark he has brought colour into his dull life.

He turned to stare at Mark who was busy tapping away on his phone. Lan's face couldn't hide how happy he felt that his eyes glazed with unshade tears.

Stuck with happy feelings, he dropped a quick abrupt kiss on Mark's forehead startling him.

Mark stared at him confused but still the love his eyes housed and the rosey tint of his cheeks couldn't hide how pleased he was by the action.

Lan didn't explain his actions but turn towards the window again. Deep within him he was a bit scared though.

Scared of the unknown. Scared that he has been leaving a dream and that he might wake up anytime soon.

If it was all a dream,he never wants it to end for he was finally at peace.

He was still staring out of the window when he spotted someone talking to someone on the sidewalk which caused him to frew his brows.

But since the taxi was moving he wasn't sure if it was a mistake or if he really saw him.

"Was that Damon? " He mumbled to himself.

"No..what would he be doing this far. I'm sure he couldn't be living here. I'm mistaken" he shook his head.

On My Bed (B×B)[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें