Chapter 42

Lan's POV

They say with love comes desire and desire breeds intimacy. But at this point I don't feel ready, for I know what's to come.

I could feel his hand on my skin making me nervous.

He snuggled his face in my neck. Breathing on my skin. His tongue licking me.

"Mark--Mark... you're drunk. I-I don't think we should do this.." I stuttered pushing his hand away.

He raised his head looking into my eyes. Hurt passed through his eyes.

"I'm not drunk, I know what I'm doing. Don't you want this too?" He asked looking tense.

Do I want this? That should be an easy question but it's not.

"O-of cause I do but--"

"Then that settles it,all that matters is that we want the same thing" He held my hands, a smile on his face.

"Lan you don't know how much I have longed for you. I didn't push it because I knew you weren't ready yet. I want you so much Lan" He expressed, eyes like glass about to break.

He's right. He's been patient and loving towards me. I should do this.

"I-i haven't been intimate with anyone before Mark." I explained. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

He held my cheeks lifting my head up.

"Neither have I. You're my first Lan. First boy and first ever experience. I want us to have this experience together" He said.

"Will you let me love you Lan?" He asked staring into my eyes. His eyes were like a window to his heart. I could see the amount of love and affection he had for me.

And very soon I'd feel it too. I'm frightened. I haven't done anything sexual before and now this.

What if it all goes wrong? What if I mess it up?

"Lan? Lan!" He called out waiting for a reply.

I nodded in response and just like fireworks in the sky, his eyes lit up.

Am I about to make a mistake I'd regret?

I don't know how I feel about doing this, but the happiness in his eyes was too much to see being put out.

I would feel so guilt to do that to him. How bad could it be?

He got up leaning on his arm and pulled me closer to the center of the bed.

I clutched my fingers nervous. Will it hurt?

He leaned over me, wiping the drops of sweat on my forehead I didn't notice.

"Don't worry,I won't hurt you. Relax" He said in a soothing voice. His palm sweeping the fringes of my hair away.

I sucked in a breathe trying to calm my racing heart.

'It'll be fine lan. You want this too don't you? Relax '

He leaned in slowly taking his time to make me comfortable.

His soft lips crashed on mine. I shut my eyes instinctively trying to enjoy the moment. I'm here with Mark, my boyfriend, nothing else matters.

His hand made its was into my shirt as our lips moved in sync and union.

He rubbed my stomach causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

The kiss was slow and sensual like he was engraving it into his memory. He wrapped his hand on my neck pulling my head closer. His tongue sizzled its way into my mouth. He tugged on my lips,a moan escaping my mouth.