Accost Splendora ❷ C-12_119 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 12

Page 119- _Curse Of The Waves_

     ’I will not apologize for that which i have not done. But i do understand your fury and contempt. As you have sworn to destroy my life, i promise you this much, i'll make sure you swallow those words with gratitude!,” declared _little miss genius_, quickly hopping out. Slammed door shut, she captured the stunned face of His highness, maze of wordless defeat showering down his imperial face.

       ’Did you see that!, Rintaro just escaped the clutches of our beloved emperor. What could've have happened!?, And what more secrets do we hope to receive?, let's find out as we ask our star info grabber!,” The crazed reporter continued, snatching a mass of camera man towards Haruno.

Pumping heart, dumbfounded mind, flicking lashes she possessed, troubled by how to escape the impending doom.
Thin sliced second forward, one hoot blew from the gate, swiftly infiltrating a jostling crowd, and pulling Aigasaki's hand with a dash to the noisy car.
In they quickly jumped, almost tugged by creeping cameraman itching for a snap.
Yet the instant ears heard a riotous roar, hands froze, watching Asami reverse off the pavement.

Taking zero chances, she sped down the road, skidding over some right turn for a change. Behind also followed the black limo, no different turning its own way, a diverted run from the beastly press.

Asami.... _Ok, i've been worried sick so i'm just gonna say it. Are you ok? I mean, Lady Merumi keeps complaining about missing her boyfriend so she's definitely not ok, but you on the other hand. I mean come on, you haven't shown any reaction or emotion since the news broadcast!_

Lady Ito was terribly worried, anyone riding along could tell. But she was a tad wrong about Rintaro. Indeed no one saw her show anger, sadness or despair over the past two weeks, but all that happened back home. Sleepless nights, frustrating mornings, not to mention melancholic evenings. She missed cuddling in Senami's hands, going on dates, all the little romantic moments. However, she was determined to stay resolved for a better day. How to get that better day was her only problem.

Instead, her pale voice tweaked an unconvincing "i'm ok!" and kept quiet until arrival.

Asami..... _I know you're putting up a firm front, but please don't hold it all in. You've got one friendly chauffeur with ears, and dumb best friend for keeps._

Just the remedy she needed, receiving a tight hug from Meru and waving goodbye.

Was it going to stay the same?, a pathetic routine like that forever?, Rin thought, closing the door behind. Recalling spiteful words of the Emperor she hoped would one day be her father-in-law, stones fiercely rumbled for a stomachache. As if not enough, an almighty wave washed over, stranding a vibration from her cursed phone.

To Be Continued.............💫