Accost Splendora ❷ C-10_96 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 10

Page 96- _Worshipped Cavalry_

Shiver-trussing quakes apprehended the defenseless floor, dancing pebbles revealing a stalking dozen or more crowd by the door. Ms Takagi pathetically withdrew all her strength, hell bent on not letting anyone inside.         ’Where is she!?, Is this true!?, We need to see Haruno now!” unsure anxious masks stuck on everyone inside.

They could sense the confusing excitement, or "need to know" yelling outside. As always expectant of the worst, voices surreptitiously delivered cold whispers in Rin's ears, setting her already twice beating heart on a slideshow.
      ’Wh-what's going on?,” hesitated her soft shaking lips, muffled by strangling horror. Her knight-like doctor tossed a short glance, focused on a horde of impatient students.

Bravery persuaded to daring heights, she gently inched forward, bright flecks settling upon the huge masses outside. Just an ensnaring scrutiny of her unmistakable golden hair, and the yelling transitioned to loud screams.
Cowering Rintaro slithered back, tail retracted for better use.

Merumi.... _Anyone with a clue as to what's going on?_

Shin.... _Obviously not...._

Merumi.... _Save it! fake cute guy, we'll talk to you later_

Rintarõ.... _Definitely not...._

Recalling the fading short memory of most students' faces, she stood stagnate with a finger on her reflective forehead. Most of them resembled served customers from the restaurant. Maybe different from their previous costumes, but she could remember the smug faces she desperately smiled at 2 hours ago.
Yet the realization didn't make her any happier or out the woods. In fact, she felt backstabbing stomach turns, straining an uneasy stare at her friends.

Merumi.... _Uhh...., Rin, what's with the weird "i have bad news" face?_

Rintarõ.... _Well, i'm not sure, but i can take a huge guess that's a complaining crowd. Most of them are customers who came into the restaurant._

Gulping relayed from Ai as her best response yet. And thanks to Haruno's effortless chants of help, the noise ceased, or so she thought. The infirmary doorstep still held lots of query-absorbed feet. Seconds of silence flew, nothing but the sound of timely coughs clicking against the floor. As the sound grew louder, so did cheers directed towards the appearing figure.

A few hard-thinking moments and anyone could've guessed, rhythmic body language echoing down the tiles. But no one had the time, or carefree mind to think about anything else.
The usual cavalry had arrived, ruby hair displaying flamboyant straightness.

To Be Continued............💫