Accost Splendora ❷ C-4_38 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 4

Page 38- _Squeal Of Desperation_

Sakae.... _Uhh..sorry, i seem to be overjoyed my mouth knows not when to halt._

Rintarõ.... _Oh i don't mind. Thank you for the compliments though._

Sakae.... _You're welcome. And about our secretary, i believe your class holds a much better colleague in regards to excellence._

She corner-glared back, observing a class full of different groups playing _shiritori_ (word game), rock-paper-scissors to dares, and the infamous gossip band in a corner. Rin almost fell over the edged blade of laughter, swiftly evading with a drawn sigh.   ’Laughing when she got into this class unwillingly would sour the atmosphere,” she put into consideration.

Sakae.... _I even stumbled upon the realization, if i were to keep sitting in groups with these mates of mine, my grades would flounder no doubt. An insufferable point i cannot afford to reach!_

Haruno made sure to pull back her explosive chuckles, wary of _miss perfect_'s already wavering smile.    _"A common girl was with the great Sakae?!!"_ that would drag her already scandalous life down.

Sakae.... _Sorry to take your time like this. I seem to have overrun my mouth and class is about to start. See you soon! Oh and a reminder, our first meeting is next week monday after school, you should bring your selected secretary and the ideas of your class._

Rintarõ.... _Ok! See you later._

Matching their bend down bow, both turned their backs to different directions.
A short assessment ran through Rin's head, seconds way from sliding the door open.

     ’Mhm, that wasn't so bad. Maybe a bit confusing with the whole noble-like choice of words, but i understand most of it now thanks to a certain persistent lady”.
The memory of flustered Ayami flashed, diminishing lit of lightning speed.       ’Ok!, now to tackle the work that comes with being a Rep, and choose my secretary, it should be easy right?,“ she questioned herself, placing a step inside.
Just then followed Mr Suzuki, the modern literature teacher, displaying a fresh aura, despite his hell-sent schedule since morning.

Settling into the measly bit comfortable chair, Rinny received stabbing looks from her adorable friends. Her nefarious joker grin furtively grew, painted under a sad pitiful look. 
      ’Class!, let us begin from where we left off, Adjectival Clauses. Kasumi, please read for us!,” exclaimed the young sir, enchanting the distracted students with his devilish looks, and rewarding enthusiasm. The next few hours spared no leisure, reaping eager heads expecting Rin's face as disappointing news. Everytime either one furthered questionable looks weeping for an explanation, each would sink into reading, moments after colliding with their teacher's complicated yet simple smile.

Finally, the end bell chimed to an immediate go home o'clock, for most people at least.  _Little miss genius_ sought the hisses behind, sizing up prey with nothing but a lamenting squeal of desperation.

To Be Continued.............💫