Accost Splendora ❷ C-6_51 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

CHAPTER SIX- *QUIET TRENCH*

Page 51- _Prying Glares_

    ’The Student President has been reported absent, so the vice will be pitching in for today's assembly!,” announced the council secretary, stepping down in a respectful motion towards her unknown vice.
Well, as usual, Rintaro happened to be the only person unaware of the vice's identity, curious veins bulging inside her eyes.

The pitiful repeated curse of late Mondays, and all she could manage was barely arriving, in luck with the start of an assembly. At least this time, surprising news crossed her dull mind, gladdening the dozing off with wide awake curiosity. Sure enough she finally caught on, but the next events struck with shuddering shock, making her believe they were hallucinations. All the while her cranking sense kicked in, accepting ignorance as not so unbelievable.

       ’Please welcome vice president Sasaki!”. Prior to the well attended exclamation, straight long midnight ruby hair swung left and right, resembling an unforgettable pattern of _miss perfect_'s body language. Her "hands-back and mouth on speaker" pose, easily robbed loud cheers, applause sucked from almost every boy and a few lonely girls.
Passionate tongue-clicks and bee-buzz gossips flew on standby, deafened by the uprising yells. Shockingly among chattering monkeys for the first time, stood Haruno, stranded with shivering jaws. Gateway to the inviting smell of breakfast scrambled eggs, her mouth grew agape, quietly congealed while listening to an idol talk.

Sakae.... _I only have a few words to say, but thank you all for your cheers. In two weeks time the school will be holding its annual cultural festival. So make sure activities, exhibitions and marketing ideas are all put into action by this, and next week. I wish you all come up with fruitful ideas, and maybe convenient inventions for our school. Thank you for having me, and best of luck. That is all._

Like usual, her gentle tongue sang melodies, retaining a cool composure throughout the entire time. And even if she preferred a changing-tone pattern, the impossible stood ground, adoring twinkling eyes gazing up their heavenly goddess. 

Thoughts flooded into Rin's mind, all filled with the most staggering of emotions. Yet vanished moments later, in chance of a cold sensation on her shoulders. Her frightened face turned to meet creepy smiles, blasting from a dozen students.    ’Thank you for working with us!,“ they shouted, quickly dispersing into the crowd.    ’What was that about?” she strolled down memory lane, but nothing seemed to turn up. To have it with bad luck, the first period bell rang, shuttering pumping hearts of youths, dying to meet their idol.

Hands around quiet Ai's shoulders, both went straight to class. Steps away from their corridor, a barricade of students hailed stop, half-closed looks guided skyward.

To Be Continued...........💫