Accost Splendora ❷ C-5_45 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 5

Page 45- _Shades Of Gold: Shrewd Devil_

    ’Oh it's you!,” she sighed, saving herself from the daring gasp slipping out.  Lavender pouf dress sheathed on, slender Aigasaki tweaked a rejuvenating smile. Little did she know, a second back those beautiful white teeth would've rained down, all left with a windy gap.  If not for the "besty" status, cowering in her furious friend's deep yells could've been a new permanent tune.
Haruno gestured for the dazzling girl to enter, burying trifle curses under a murmur.

Rintarõ.... _Should i get you something?_

Merumi.... _Tea please!, it's kinda cold._

Ai let a small chuckle escape her mouth, minding the tone she once used while ordering in a restaurant. Her blank friend simply downed a nod, stepped into the kitchen and speedily turned some new-looking kettle on. Three minutes flashed by, zoned out in thought. A plain expression glued to her face, she hurriedly poured everything, hoping to regain some thinking stamina.

      ’Here's your cup!,” her thirsty pale voice said, vocals painfully stretched to a yell,
only to receive a "hmm" from spacing out Aigasaki. Stuck up to the milestones of a good friend, she cleared her throat for a deafening "HELLO!!", right in front of frozen Meru.
      ‘Oh uhh sorry! I kind of zoned out!,” the girl loaded a yell like claim, moving to grab her sweltering milk tea. Pack of handmade cookies overfilling the large HARUNO snack basin, anyone could've relieved mounds of breakfast hunger.

Rintarõ.... _What could my dumb friend be stressing about, enough to make her ignore me?_

A teasing smile crawled up Rin's wet mouth, delight breaking free from the clutches of anger.

Merumi.... _Er.., i won't comment on the "dumb" part 'cause i'm not really in the mood. I was just admiring how Takashi's not here and you're still doing ok._

Rintarõ.... _Well of course that's a given!, i live up to the standards of a well behaved sister._

Seconds ticked down in staring silence until both girls found themselves giggling to a wreck.   ’Well behaved my foot!,” laughed Ai while Haruno drove back to her call-car problem.

Rintarõ.... _Anyway, to what do i owe the unwanted pleasure?_

Merumi.... _How rude, after driving all the way from home to surprise my dear friend_

Her so called "friend" shot a terrifying glare prior to the obviously made up story. Surprise visit?, Hah! If that were the case, the universe would simply make a car pop out of thin air, and a driver for Rin to visit the rude princess' school. A miracle much similar to Ai's unnecessary lie.

But as she kept maintaining her strained look, golden flecks blanched grim moments later, glazed with devouring menace.

To Be Continued.............💫