Accost Splendora ❷ C-7_63 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 7

Page 63- _Crippled Humor_

Each dearly addressed from their partners, the two traded instant lost looks, only to rip open the damn letters moments forward.

    _To Rin, Sorry my chauffeur has arrived and i can't wait for you anymore. But i don't think you'll be that disappointed. You DID spend an hour in some important meeting so you must be busy. See you tomorrow, that's if you're not too busy discussing something else. Dearly Keisuke_

She quivered with mounted rage, immediately twirling to face Hiro, all the while witnessing his bulging fist. Judging from the enraged pumping veins strung together with a terrifying glare, he seemed to have read just about the same words. Both detached from their once overflowing emotions of concern, hands abruptly worked hits in air, sailing for the sea of fury.
A light blink later, and their mouths grew to release pissed insulting comments. But questioning the odd papers, Rin stopped her mouth, taking into account a frenzied companion.
        ’Wait!!,” she yelled, loud as she could to dissipate the dreadful curses binding Akamaru's head.

Takahiro.... _Eh!? What is it?_

Rintarõ.... _ I was just thinking, these papers were written by two people who know each other very much. And the likelihood of coming up with this is definitely one hundred percent. Besides, i can't imagine them being the writing to express emotions type, you'd think they'd just come and barge in the council room if they were truly angry. Which means it might be a prank._

Takahiro.... _Right!, that Does seem more realistic. And if that's the case, they're expecting to see our reactions from somewhere. Which means they're definitely around here!_

Halting on a low exclamation, a grin edged up his lips along with _little miss genius_. Their looks glowed under a predatory twinkle, preparing to give one hell of a lecture. Detective Haruno spot on, locked onto the first thing in sight. An odd barely closed trunk for the class' cleaning materials. She tiptoed with mastered stealthiness, forged to escape her brothers' stupid pranks, lightly pulling open the handle with godspeed.

The grand reveal of a suffocating pair awaited, squirming to a sweat just so they could fit in a small closet. Accustomed to observations, Haruno summarized to the shortest end possible.
      ’Based on personal analysis, the two were fighting for space instead of looking at the surprise reactions from their prank,” she thought.
Unfortunately idiocy rode a doomed bus, ramming into the surly grim reaper eyes seemingly higher than usual.

Convinced all the stupid could do was
tackle efforts at making up jokes, Kei and Ai tried a few. Instead awarding themselves with a crippling atmosphere, ready to burn down humor like the pathetic attempt it was.

To Be Continued.............💫